Samboe or whoever is running Raids

Ok, ok, to make everything easier - from now on, we do loot by alphabetical order.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm officially changing my name to Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaflamethrøwer .

I dunno the movie but I might know the main character....

Ragnaroscopy.jpg

Brugranos!!!

Ok, I built a Database in access, I know but I don't have a ways for everyone to get info from my SQL sever... well with out putting it on the web...and I'm not going to do that.

I'm going to see if I can get it somewhere that everying can sort and see all the loot and we can just have the Class Leads look up their gear and rate it.

What am I doing I thought I stepped down...

Your doing what you love to do, and what you are good at silly.

Now give me a hard question.....like decipher the first part of what you said lol.

Hey Mordos/Samboe, does the concept of dual classing change anything up? Now that it will be instantly available for any class to run in their alt spec if needed for the raid, should we have more fleshed out rules on how you get loot when playing in one spec but your main is another or vice versa. Maybe it is a non issue with how you have it setup, I have not been raiding recently with you all, but I was just throwing this out there for discussion as I see other guilds talking about it a lot recently.

The loot rules for dual spec were discussed some time ago. From what I remember, the main toon will also have a main spec (you can see this in the guild note) and that has priority for loot and guild invites would be for that spec for raiding. Alt spec would have priority over alt toons for gear.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I can't see the forum where it was being discussed.

The loot rules for dual spec were discussed some time ago. From what I remember, the main toon will also have a main spec (you can see this in the guild note) and that has priority for loot and guild invites would be for that spec for raiding. Alt spec would have priority over alt toons for gear.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I can't see the forum where it was being discussed.

Personally I think Alt spec should be same priority as alt toon simply because some classes don't have alt specs. If you have to roll another class to fulfill another role then that's actually more work then gearing an alt spec.

I think it is Proudfoot. Here is the priority list (as I see it). Let me know if this is wrong.

1. main toon / main spec
2. main toon / alt spec and alt toon / main spec
3. alt toon / alt spec

Changing specs (aka, declaring your new main spec) there is a 2 week (?) delay in being able to get priority on things.

So if you get asked to play in your alt spec, would you get to roll top priority for items that drop for that spec? Or do you still roll for items for your main spec, or both?

So if you get asked to play in your alt spec, would you get to roll top priority for items that drop for that spec? Or do you still roll for items for your main spec, or both?

imho, same priority applies.

I'm planning on switching my main spec to DPS so that I can get asked to play my alt spec of healing so I can roll on all the gear and weapons!!!

Changing specs (aka, declaring your new main spec) there is a 2 week (?) delay in being able to get priority on thing

This part is the only part that I think is different now. Changing main characters/spec just wipes your DKP. The two week thing applied when we were using the loot council, I think.

Just declare a hybrid dmg/healing spec and then you can roll on all cloth!

I do actually roll on all cloth. Not hit so much, but I did to get my required +hit raiding. That priest class leader is a bugger! He's got the highest health requirement of any healer\cloth. He's the only one requiring haste rating. He's the only healer class lead requiring the disc and holy healing spec priests to have a +hit gear set. It is insane keeping him happy!!! :eek:

Back