Samboe or whoever is running Raids

Mordos

I don't have access to Raid admin so I guess I can post it here...

There are allot of things that need to be done before 3.1 comes out to make DKP go smooth... Just wanted to remind you.

ROFL ....Samboe and dkp......sorry Samboe <giggles>....I'll help you when I get back from my raiding vacation if you still need it. Grim can help ya now though...he is leet.

Oh, it's not that...

Loot tables need to be built, the prices worked out, for all loot. Need to split the Hard mode loot and easy mode, then makes sure all loot is the correct on with the correct price so that loot doesn't take 3x as long as now. You are looking at 10 hours of work...

Or maybe if you are really nice I can cut that down to 1 or 2 hours. (cause I already did most of it) but I'll need a kiss.

<edit>
oh and double that if you want 10man and 25man tables.

and that is just the start...There is more.

Last edited:
Grim can help ya now though...he is leet.
Woot!

Anyway, if you are willing Mordos, I would like to get with your some time to get your thoughts about how that was going to work. I'm willing to do what I can, but I'm hardly an expert on gear for all classes.

Last edited:
Mordos, I will arrange a kiss for you delivered in person by Brug!

Sweet, but I don't think Brug would... Even though in the Bible we are called to.

Hey if anyone is in Soc class... here is a fun experiment... Greet everyone with a Holy Kiss and note the reactions.

oohh gross kissing! I thought you said this wasn't a kissing thread.

<name the movie>

oohh gross kissing! I thought you said this wasn't a kissing thread.

<name the movie>

I dunno the movie but I might know the main character....

Ragnaroscopy.jpg

Oh, it's not that...

Loot tables need to be built, the prices worked out, for all loot. Need to split the Hard mode loot and easy mode, then makes sure all loot is the correct on with the correct price so that loot doesn't take 3x as long as now. You are looking at 10 hours of work...

Or maybe if you are really nice I can cut that down to 1 or 2 hours. (cause I already did most of it) but I'll need a kiss.

<edit>
oh and double that if you want 10man and 25man tables.

and that is just the start...There is more.

Oh I knew what you meant....I just won't commit to helping right away...I am on vacation! Now where is that beach.....hopefully the ninja's have left already.

Your selling yourself cheap! Demand a kiss from each member hehe!

FYI: I heard you can bribe the "Pink Carebear with the fruit hat" for a raid spot with a /hug too. [shsh....don't tell him I told ya]

OOO it was a kissing book! ......and Fred Savage said it in "The Princess Bride"!!!!

<I love that movie>

Wow, this thread isn't even that old and the spam monster has already devoured it....

I don't have access to Raid admin so I guess I can post it here...

There are allot of things that need to be done before 3.1 comes out to make DKP go smooth... Just wanted to remind you.

Yeah, I was thinking about this last night. I need to make some adjustments in my schedule and start delegating.

Hmm....what is this with you guys and fish? Buy me with fish....pay me off with fish....I'm starting to see a trend.....and it seems kinda fishy?

Back