Recently Seen Movie(s)

Rambo saw the movie hundreds of times before I read the book, then I read the book...and liked it better. Watched the movie again yesterday morning.

[toj.cc]phantom;201740 said:
I thought it was really good, she liked it too. Reminded me a lot of Half-Life 2 and City 17.
AHA!

I saw the trailer and I thought, "Wow, Valve made a movie based on Half-Life 2?" The sets, the lighting, the atmosphere--it all seemed so much like HL2.

I may have to rent it just for that reason.

EDIT: And it looked like a decent sci-fi flick, judging from the trailer. So that's another reason to see it. :D

[toj.cc]phantom;202193 said:
The Professional

Is that the one with the french actor from Ronin?

The Ladykillers - that movie cracked me up when they couldn't kill the lady.

Pokemon: Heroes - I'm surprised its rated 2 out of 4 stars, I rarely seen any animated movies rated.

A License to Kill

Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles - The Homefront Campaign

16 Blocks

Primeval - Never letting my friend talk me into going to see another movie again...from now on we either agree or I pick.

Seems a marathon for me to have been watching them, 1 day straight!

Desperado
Dawn of the Dead
Phenomenon
Red Planet
The Jackal

X_X

[toj.cc]phantom;202907 said:
Primeval - Never letting my friend talk me into going to see another movie again...from now on we either agree or I pick.

Was it dumb? I saw the trailers and thought to myself "wow, after watching that I still don't feel like I know anything about the movie, unless it's all a bunch of images being flashed and people screaming." Looks pretty stupid.

Was it dumb? I saw the trailers and thought to myself "wow, after watching that I still don't feel like I know anything about the movie, unless it's all a bunch of images being flashed and people screaming." Looks pretty stupid.

Yeah, it was dumb. I had to go home and watch some good movies to get the crap from that one out of my head.

I may be seeing The Pursuit of Happyness. My parents saw it (for my mom's birthday) and they both loved it, so I may go see it before it jumps to DVD.

I haven't bothered reading the whole thread, but have you guys mentioned The Illusionist yet? It was a very good movie with some cool magic mumbo jumbo.

I also just saw Kill Bill (first one). It was on TV so most of the language was filtered out. I got to say, the fight scenes were pretty sweet.

I need to watch that someday. All my friends say it's pretty sweet, and everyone who's older than me says that it's awful.

Back