Problem.....

I agree with Azami. If you have a problem talk about it in private with the people involved after your cooled down.
I know personally ive said some pretty stupid stuff when im mad and i think thats the point is to avoid that. Also there are plenty of people to talk to in the guild in leadership that will listen and explain why certain things happen instead of having everyone chime in. Maybe after they have talked to leadership something where as a guild we can discuss it would work.
But I don't believe have a "guild only" forum will change the openness of it. That is why it should be done privately and calmly.

Wow, I posted really late on this! Sorry!! I usually keep up to date with these things, but with graduation this week it was kinda hard! Lisa is right, I am here if anybody needs to talk to me. If you cannot reach me in-game, use PM's to contact me, I do not bite. =] Trust me, it's much better to vent your frustrations in a PM to either the GL's, or Lisa, or myself than posting it on the forums. This way we can talk amongst the other officers about these frustrations or concerns and find a solution that would hopefully be beneficial to everybody =]

More private forums are unnecessary in my opinion. If people have some sort of problem that they'd like to discuss I think it's best done through pms to settle issues calmly and privately.

Also, I hang my laundry outside...

I toss my dirty laundry into a machine, roll it down, douse it with chemicals, then expose it to extreme heat and tumbling. Works every time.

Or for better results...

laundry2.jpg

wow.

Flame, show that to your wife, then ask her if you can buy Cataclysm.

I wanna see how well that would work out.

:p

wow.

Flame, show that to your wife, then ask her if you can buy Cataclysm.

I wanna see how well that would work out.

:p

I'm not allowed to do laundry.

Apparently, some things can't be washed together, some things can't be machine dried, and some things have to be washed by hand in 10.63 gallons of 57 degree water mixed with an extract from the Impatiens Psittacina harvested deep in the rainforests of Thailand, while using a light counterclockwise rubbing motion for exactly 3 minutes and 23 seconds.

I'm not allowed to do laundry.

Apparently, some things can't be washed together, some things can't be machine dried, and some things have to be washed by hand in 10.65 gallons of 58 degree water mixed with an extract from the Impatiens Psittacina harvested deep in the rainforests of Thailand, while using a light counterclockwise rubbing motion for exactly 2 minutes and 32 seconds.

fixd

Back