Problem.....

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
I would just like to say I am also available to tank the LK. I believe I have the skills and abilities to tank him. I've read up on him and seen videos... Even though this may not help me until I fight the boss, and see how everything actually goes down.

When I went with the guild from Putricide to Sindy, I feel like I did perfectly fine. I read up on most of the bosses...and I believe we 1 shot every boss except the blood princess and sindy. And I do think that just reading up on the bosses helped me understand the mechanics of the fight.....

I feel like I helped get you guys up to the LK, and then got denied from fighting him. I was very offended when whoever made the decision the other week, (when you guys tried LK with Flame's tank), and again brought Flame's tank instead of myself. I was furious. And again very offended.

I feel like that should of been me....I AM THE BEST GEARED TANK IN THE GUILD, and a VERY SKILLED TANK....not someone else, who quite frankly hasn't cleared half of the bosses I have in there. Look up on wow-heroes, or any other cite that shows what raid progression you have had. I've done everything except LK. I haven't even seen him....and again if you can imagin my frustration, when Flame's tank was picked over me....I feel that it was a stupid choice, (no offense to Flame, you are a very good tank)...and I lead a different group through from the beginning....

So I would like to talk to someone about this....and have them explain to me why someone again who hasn't completed all of the bosses up to LK got picked over myself in tanking the LK....And just to let you know this is what would make me leave the guild. Yes I know we aren't a hardcore raid guild or nothing, but that should of been myself....not Flame............

Last edited:
i have no problem with you coming to our next LK attempt. i know your gear and skill and it definitely matches the requirements for the fight. i have faith in your abilities.

i'm not sure why you weren't chosen to come on that particular night. I am usually the one making the final call on LK attempts and if you had been on the list, the only reason i could come up with is that I simply missed you. I can't come up with a reason why I would bring a lesser geared tank to LK when I had a more consistent and better geared raider on the list.

Mmmkay, and I definatly understand if you miss-read my name or whatever the problem was. And I felt like I should of spoken up earlier, or even during the setup of the teams, but I felt it was kind of....Conseded?...lol saying "i'm better than him, and what not"....and I lead a different group with Cass that same night from the beginning. We did great until we got to Rotface (always seems a wipe for some reason). And gave Putricide a try for those who have never seen him and never tried the mechanics...and wiped pretty fast on it.

Thank you for responding Fierce

i have no problem with you coming to our next LK attempt. i know your gear and skill and it definitely matches the requirements for the fight. i have faith in your abilities.

i'm not sure why you weren't chosen to come on that particular night. I am usually the one making the final call on LK attempts and if you had been on the list, the only reason i could come up with is that I simply missed you. I can't come up with a reason why I would bring a lesser geared tank to LK when I had a more consistent and better geared raider on the list.

Noted

Things are starting to feel a little tense these days, so I'm just gonna go ahead and point it out before it gets choppier. I don't think there is anyone in this guild who enjoys stepping on toes. I don't think anyone enjoys hurting feelings, etc, and so forth.

Some people out there are getting the feeling like the progression group is being overly exclusive and not allowing others to run with us, attempt LK, etc. If it helps to calm anyone's nerves, if there is any such conspiracy, I certainly have no knowledge about it. The sooner LK drops, the sooner we can start heroic modes, the sooner we have people who are experienced in dropping him and, thus, can better help those who haven't. I don't care if I'm not in the first group, or the second, or the seventh. I want to kill him. Period.

I kind of agree with you Piano. But at the same time... I've never even downed Putricide or anyone past that. So that LK group seems pretty exclusive to me. I'm a Veteran and it sure doesn't seem like it.

To be honest I would love to be the first one group...But if that doesnt happen then HEY! i'd still like to see him go down. I was just a little peeved that Flame's tank was picked over me when he doesnt have the achievements for the other bosses, nor the gear I do. Whats the point of me getting fully ICC mostly 25 gear, and not use it? It just seems rediculious to me.

And I dont mean to jump on anyones toes....I'm just saying how I felt about it. I mean if someone who came in the game after being away for several months and have no kills in ICC, and they suddenly get a chance at the LK...that seems a little odd to me. And I would be baffled if that did happen.

Actually Flame was in a group that dropped him so we can do Heroic modes now.

I'm not sure where you get this information. I'm looking at all records of him through multipul cites and it doesnt show that he has completed through the LK. So I dont know where you get your info....

Also I didnt realize but yes Flame's tank does have very nice gear, with a 3100gs....

I'm not sure where you get this information. I'm looking at all records of him through multipul cites and it doesnt show that he has completed through the LK. So I dont know where you get your info....

Also I didnt realize but yes Flame's tank does have very nice gear, with a 3100gs....

I got it from the night he got it... I as on when he got the achievement, as was several others.

In our guild? really? i dont see anything saying we finished it....means he pugged it...why would the guild down him and not post anything on the forums? that brings up one question to mind...

And even on http://www.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Stonemaul&cn=Redletters&gn=Redeemed doesnt show anything of him killing the LK along with http://www.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Stonemaul&cn=Flamethrøwer&gn=Redeemed....

Tell me that he downed it...show me a picture then i can believe you. There is no evidence that he did unless he did it today as we speak

He pugged it, you don't have to believe me... but there are several other people that where on... or you can ask him

Your right, and I can easily ask everyone...I'm at work atm and will once i get home. But what i'm saying is that i dont see any proof of this happening....And i guess it really doesnt matter if he did it or not.....I think everyone would like to get the LK down before we go to heroic, just because flame has downed the LK. And i'm not sure why he would pug such a thing...I'm not sure if he's a vet or not, or what rank he is in the guild...but you think if he being a "Rank 2" would actually do this with the guild....not a pug.

This doesnt make sense to me.

Xymnas, when you came to me with this, I told you to go talk to Fierce, let him know how you were feeling. I told you I'd help.

I have one question, did you do that before posting this thread?

No I didn't. I remember you saying I should take it up and I guess I forgot. And I'm sorry for that. I was reading the post mordos started, and it made me peeved that he says he's geared enought to tank LK. Why should he get the privalage over some one like myself when he is less geared than me. Granted ge might have been on when I wasn't. So I was just going to say something on his forum. Then I was at work and said hey. Why not bring up this issue.

To just say it, I bet there are a lot of ppl in the guild who feel like the progression group is EXCLUSIVE. And to be honest I feel it too. I wasn't here when the game came out. So that could be the reason to take flame over me. There is a big issue with it and to be honest I'm just pointing it out

I understand where you are coming from... The reason I made my post is because I have been asked to tank LK and refused so I can raid with Redeemed, but when we refuse to put attempts on him when we have a group able (weather I'm in it or not) is confusing to me. If you were on and a vet you by all right should get to go before me... and I have no doubt you are better geared than I... I just want to see Redeemed down the boss before the expansion.

Again, Xym you are continuing to rant where you shouldn't. Take it up with the leaders. If anyone else is feeling that way they can also go to the leaders. It is wrong to take out your frustration here. It only stirs up trouble and makes people upset.

Yah I understand that mordos. If we have the group to do it why not. Yah I see where your coming from on that. I'm sorry for arguing with you about the flame downing LK. No point in fighting about it. So sorry about that. Guess I was just frustrated about it all

Back