Prayer requests, praise reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
another good reason to come to the good ol US.. you can come work with me at 6 flags
blues.gif

Just an update, the relational problem I had has been worked out, things are okay now. Even though we're here on earth to serve God, He does give us relationships for many reasons, and your prayer was appreciated. Remember, though, there could be several reasons as to why there's no woman in your life Rizzo; just remember God always knows best and can see the big picture. I have to remind myself of this constantly...

Also, Chorale was great on Sunday, had a good turnout (and the van ride home rocked
wink.gif
. And Cap'n Rizzo, prayers are certainly out for ya, I'll get my accountability buddies prayin for ya.

prayer request: tongiht my brother was in a wreck on his way home from boxing his car is totaly and his head was bleeding we think he is ok but the car wasn't it was totaled and we dont really have the money to fix it or get him a new car so i was just hoping u might keep that in ur prayers u guys/girls from toj are like my best friends because i don have many friends sence i just moved from texas to indiana and most of my time is spent playing CS with ya'll and every night i ask god to bless al of u in my prayers so if u could just keep my bro in ur prayers thatd be great and i'd really appreciate it

Hey guys, could you keep my youth groups winter retreat in your prayers this weekend? Just that God would keep us safe, and that if any of the youth meeting there dont know Christ as their savior, that God would really speak to them this weekend. Also that I will survive 3 days w/out my computers (lol I'm jk-ing)
tounge.gif
thanks guys, cya sunday.

Yea, lack of computer is the sux0rz. Once again I ask prayer for Chorale. We go on tour this weekend in Nova Scotia, and it's our first weekend out for the year. We've had a lot of complications, many members have left etc. Also, my roomate, the leader of the bass section, had his mother pass away a few days ago. The funeral was today, and he's coming back with us on Sunday, which I think is awfully fast. But remember us as a group and Adam if you could. =D

Hey guys, I got back from winter camp today! It was awsome! I had one of the best times of my life! It was great fun. We had alot of kids come to Christ and alot came back to Christ. All of us in our group that went made a commitment or 2, and some of us are taking a challange to read more of our bibles. I'm in two new bible study groups w/ some friends, I really feal like God not only sopke to me, but everyone there this weekend. I know I was changed so much forever. I'm on fire for God agein
biggrin.gif
Please pray that everyone that was there can keep theyre commitments. I know it'll be very hard, being a christian isn't all easy. So plz keep us in your prayers, and ty so much for all the praying you already did for us and our trip.

Great drummer. Remember to keep everything locked in your heart. Someone once said to me... what grows on a mountain?

Nothing. You feel great and close to God at conferences and camps etc.. but the real growth in God comes when you are in the valley and up against it. Hold true to what youve learned and seek him faithfully. God bless u drummer.

Hey guys, I just got off the phone with my aunt. She got married in august 2002 She just told us that she is pregnant! The baby is due in august 2003
biggrin.gif
It's her first child, we're all very excited. Please pray for a healthy baby and delivery. Thanks guys, God bless you all.

I love how this thread is taking off
smile.gif

Please pray for me...I'm in the process of making a super-serious decision about my summer. I have the opportunity to work basically all summer at a boy's camp in the Adirondacks (here in NY) called Deerfoot Lodge. It's pretty intense, spiritually and physically, and I basically don't want to rush into it. Because, after all, it is the entire summer as far as I know.

Danke

Hey all, could you pray for my bible study? It started at the begining of February with just me and 2 other kids. Since then we have had 2 others join, and are trying to get another to join. It's really going great, were in the book of John. This other person we are trying to get to come to the bible study, he is Catholic. He swears alot and needs help. Please, pray that the Lord gives us the words, and helps us to reach him. Thankyou all so much that you never get tiered of hearing my prayer requests, and are always willing to pray for me. God bless you all =D

could you guys please pray for my family. i just got a call from my dad saying that my uncle died last night. i know he was not a believer and so that doesn't help either. this is hitting my dad especially hard because he was his only brother. thanks. and if im not on the server for a while you'll know why.

Most def'ly, xn!OBBSd. We will be sure to pray for comfort, peace, and restoration in your family.

Let us know if there is anything we can do...like talk of something.

Well I just got home. I didn't get to see him today but I will tomorrow. He died in his sleep, very peacefully. He was only 53. It still hasn't hit me yet, and I don't think it will untill I see him. But some very good news that gives me hope for his soul. His wife told me today that while he was sleeping he would sing Old Rugged Cross. My heart lifted when I heard that, and I wonder if somehow he might have heard God somewhere. Please continue to pray for my family because this has been very hard on all of us.

Hope things are going well, xhilo...

PRAISE:
My wife finally joined Women's BSF (Bible Study Fellowship), and is enjoying the study. I've been trying to convince her to join, but it took time 'til the Lord gave her a final push towards her decision.

PRAYER:
We just figured out that we can barely afford our new condo. Please pray that God will give us wisdom and strength to endure the 'pruning' that is to come in our financial lives.

Thank you all.
God bless.

I just felt led to remind everyone to pray for our nation's leaders - that they continue to make wise decisions as they have been doing.

I also wish to lift up the brave soldiers fighting in Iraq right now. Pray that God protect them, and that their hearts are right with Him if they don't make it back home.

Please don't forget to pray for them everyday. And lift up a special prayer for the POWs who might be executed. It's a terrible situation to be in...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Mar. 24 2003,10:16)]I just felt led to remind everyone to pray for our nation's leaders - that they continue to make wise decisions as they have been doing.

I also wish to lift up the brave soldiers fighting in Iraq right now. Pray that God protect them, and that their hearts are right with Him if they don't make it back home.

Please don't forget to pray for them everyday. And lift up a special prayer for the POWs who might be executed. It's a terrible situation to be in...
and also.... one of the teachers from my school was called out.. please ask God to be with him and an alumni from my school is a POW... please ask God to be with him as well

k.. im in a band, and some of you know about this.. anyway, its a secular band and in person my bandmates are a lot like me but the website shows a lot of diffeerent sides.. with that said, a few people in ToJ that i realllly trust think I should drop the band, a couple think it's ok to start with... so just pray for me and ask God to give me wisdom through all this.

rgr that..

quick update on meh... everythings going cool. Prasie God for the work hes doing in me this year and for the ToJ stuff that has come from it..

Requests..

1. Please soak the toj mentor scheme in prayer. so far noone has wanted to be mentored and it is really on my heart. I always get loads of opposition whenever i try to do gods work. i really struggle to overcome it and often just give up. Please keep the whole thing in your minds (and sign up too if ya want..lol)

2. There has been some complications with some money i was sopsed to be getting. I cant realyl go into much detail. But basically God clearly promised me a new computer and told me where the money was coming from. He confirmed it to me and i was all excited. But the source of money has been "altered" and i might not get anything. I know God has the PC for me so im holding onto that.. just gotta hope something turns up. Everyone knows i volunteer and only work as a lunchlady (lol) so i dont have hardly any money. Please pray that God will continue to bless my sacrifice to work for him instead of getting a proper job.

3. Still no girl =(

thanx guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back