Prayer requests, praise reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
basically anything an everything.

they do a lot of web design and govt. contracts, so i'll be able to use all the skills i have plus get a few more
biggrin.gif

Hey guys, can you pray for my dad? He's been off and on fealing sick lately and I just pray that its nothing serius.

Thanks guys

hey guys, i cant explain a lot of this but can you pray for God to show his light on many of my personal problems over the next year.. I'm kinda strugling with a few things.

hey guys!  I would like to ask if you'd all keep my girlfriend (Shelby) in yur prayers.  She lives in Virginia and goes to a high school that is like a mini college!  She complains to me alot about how the work is too hard for her and how she has to stay up late doing homework and such.  So if you could just pray that God would give her his awesome strength to make it through this tough time.  Thnx.

I would also appreciate prayer in a relational sense for me...right now I'm dealing with a broken relationship, one in which work needs to be done on both fronts...it's really tearing me apart, so yea. Thanx =D

Guys,

Keep me especially in your prayers these next two weeks. My band (Concept Car) is playing 3 shows in the next two weeks around the Houghton/Rochester area. We don't necessarily need prayer because we lack skill (which we don't
biggrin.gif
) but because this is my first big run on doing gigs. So keep that in mind.

Also, tomorrow (Saturday) there's a huge snowboard/skiboard competition here at the college that my roommate organized. It's mainly for outreach purposes, so pray that God does awesome things!

And finally, two "prayerlets", if you will: First, keep me in mind yet again (so selfish, I know...
biggrin.gif
) about whether I should be an RA here at Houghton next year. There are many people with great confidence in me (including my current RA) that all will go well, but as I am unsure, I'm going to God with it. And finally, keep my friend Nick in your hearts. He just broke up with his girlfriend, and together they were a very strong Christian couple. He's under great distress now, and is seeking the Lord's guidance in this situation through prayer and fasting. Pray that God keeps His hand on Nick's shoulder.

Thanks

I'd appreciate some prayer in the music area as well. I play bass for the college chorale (travelling choir for you yokels who didn't know
tounge.gif
), and we are travelling tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon and playing that night. And yes, it is SuperBowl Sunday, meaning we're not sure what kind of a turnout there's gonna be. Even though this is Canada, they still like US football way better. So yea, please pray that not only will there be a great turnout but that someone will be touched by our ministry. Thanks.

Well, I got most of my problems worked out. Still have a weird teacher but oh well... and I got my job wOOt3n.. so I can get a server for DoD.. double woOt3n thanks guys

Hey guys id just like to put myself on your prayer lists...lol

I have a job at the moment but its seriously not working out. Its an after school club and onyl 1 kid comes.
rock.gif

Im planning to do a full-time work in my church totalyl voluntary once my year out has ended. So come july im gonna be flat broke.

Im looking for another job to finance myself and somoene has pointed out i could work doing graphics and design freelance for people. I have no idea how to go about this so i ask you all pray that God sorts me out.

He is Jehovah Jireh our provider.

Oh and put a few up there for me about relationships too. I know theres someone out there for me... but where dangit im gettin old and grey...
laugh.gif

there's plenny of American women who'd go for a Brit  
cool.gif

I actually wouldn't mind a British or Australian woman...

I figure for all you that are keeping track I should write something to respond to my Father's accident... He had what is called a cerebral hemorrhage (bleeding in the brain) not a fun thing, but the surgery to remove the clot went extremely well and he was out of rehab in only 2 weeks, though the finer coordination hasn't come back yet. It may take up to 18 months to see what all comes back but the doctors are expecting a full recovery. He is now back to work and is almost as normal as can be after being in an LP gas explosion, motorcycle/car accident, and this. He looks and sounds just as he always did. It's strong proof that the greatest medicine for anything is prayer. Thanks everyone.

Well i got the word guys.. my job officialy finishes on feb 13th i think.
So rizz0r needs job to cover rent/car/toj server.
wow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back