Other server alts

Hey, I posted on the other thread, so I didn't see what was posted here.
Just to reiterate, people usually create guilds with their mains. We're looking to create a guild with alts. So even if we do start one (in the blizzard sense), which I'm in favor of, the reality is that it won't be in earnest.
However, there are 2 other possibilities:
1. We join a preexisting guild with our alts, so that we can get groups more easily on the odd time we do sign on...
2. We have so much fun with these new chars that we abandon our Alliance mains. That's a real possibility,and if that time comes, we may start to think about a more dedicated infrastructure along the lines of what Adam was talking about.

Reason said:
I never thought I would say this however.....FTH!

:D Shuranda and I spent months on M'G hearing, "For the Horde!" in that deep, orcish, aggressive voice. When we started our toons here on Terenas and heard, "For the Alliance," we laughed. It was...well, whimpy.

I think I should make my own intentions clear.

I started this thread with the intention of discovering where people game when Terenas is down or as good as (my life is too busy most of the time to wait 10 min for the character list to show). I wanted to be able to continue to game with the best people in WoW. :) Terenas and the characters I have on it will continue to be my priority play. The alts I have made on Mal'Ganis and Norgannon will be casual play toons for me.

My current job has severely restricted my game play for a bit, so I probably won't get much time on any server for now.

Bless you all my brothers and sisters (be you Horde or Alliance).

Merril / Grym

Elwood said:
I think I should make my own intentions clear.

I started this thread with the intention of discovering where people game when Terenas is down or as good as (my life is too busy most of the time to wait 10 min for the character list to show). I wanted to be able to continue to game with the best people in WoW. :) Terenas and the characters I have on it will continue to be my priority play. The alts I have made on Mal'Ganis and Norgannon will be casual play toons for me.

My current job has severely restricted my game play for a bit, so I probably won't get much time on any server for now.

Bless you all my brothers and sisters (be you Horde or Alliance).

Merril / Grym

Completely understandable. I have no intentions at all of leave Terenas or TF to play on M'G permanently. I will play on both but I realize that Terenas has both of my main characters on it. M'G is just a chance for a few of us who do like to pvp and want horde characters to get together and go from there. That is my understanding of it anyway. But as far as the guild thing goes on M'G, I would like to be atleast organized and be amoung friends.

Take care all,

Chris

Shuranda and I have no intention on leaving TF either. I will admit that I like my horde rogue more than my Terenas toons, but doubt that it will be my main. Shuranda and the girls are out of town right now so I've been spending my time on M'G. If I played Samage, and Shuranda came home to see that I'm 5 lvl higher than her, I'd be in the doghouse. That's not a big deal except there is no internet connection out there. ;)

Yup yup, M'G is just a fun diversion for me too. that said, a post did go up on the M'G realm forums to recruit interested parties who would want to group with us when we're there. Of course, flamers immediately rose to the bait when the C-word was dropped. You're probably already be familiar with the type of banter WoW payers are in the habit of dishing on such threads, so I won't bother linking.

Back