Onward to Ghallanda (for Dungeons & Dragons Online)!

Hey, just thought I'd post before going to bed. Got contacted by Einya of Order of the Lion, which is cool to see they're around. So you might want to add them to your friend's list so we can join up and quest around and stuff. :D

Last edited:
I was thinking yesterday while grouping with some fellow ToJers that this game maybe a lot easier if we used teamspeak, or had a teamspeak channel to talk on for quests rather then trying to type everything out. Any other opinions on that?

I was thinking yesterday while grouping with some fellow ToJers that this game maybe a lot easier if we used teamspeak, or had a teamspeak channel to talk on for quests rather then trying to type everything out. Any other opinions on that?
Sounds like a great idea.

If you'd like, go ahead and send a request for a new channel under the Tribe of Judah heading on the CGA TeamSpeak server to Stc95.

Keep in mind that the game also has an in-game voice chat. Default push-to-talk is F, which is incidently way better than what I usually have TS set up for just about everything else, for this game anyway.

The only thing that I don't like about using in-game voice is that you can't "mute" individuals. If you happen to get into a mixed group of guildies and non-guildies, you have to take the good with the bad.

I do like that you can see who's talking with the in-game voice, which is hard to do with TS or Vent unless you have two screens or one large one and run the game in a window.

You can mute them, it just makes it so you can't see thei text chat either. /squelch add [name] will mute thier voice and block their text. If we have a mixed group having the voice chat on is important for communication within the group anyway.

Well, thanks to Stc95, we can decide which to use as we have a channel on TS for grouping also.

Recently I had a nightmare time trying to find a DLspot for TS2 (I can't remember if I found a DL spot or not).

What is the possibility of using Ventrilo?

yeah should totally use Vent, TS, and in-game-voice all at once....that would make for a streamlined session.

Don't forget skype, we could all get on that too. Oh and maybe get everyone's cell numbers so we can text too. :p

you can still go to teamspeak and download TS2... and we already have most channels for ToJ on TS so why not just keep it together.

HAIL! From Order Of The LION!

I've been away from CGA and ToJ for quite some time now...and have been playing DDO for about 4 months. I ran across Elader last night momentarily. In LION we have a small but loyal contingent of players, Myself, Justice, and a few others. I'll get a full active roster up soon enough. My characters range from lv 4 - 9 with the Delera's Tomb expansion purchased (Well worth it, IMO) I was wondering if y'all would be interested in setting up group events? I know some quests, such as The Pit are VERY hard and VERY annoying to do, but can give great rewards. Muck's Doom, anyone? Also, with 12 people around 8-12 we could do the first Raid the game offers. If anyone wants to find me in-game, or wants to try to set something up, my IGNs are:
Jochebed-Female elven Tempest
Einya-Female elven Bard
Elior-Male Drow Sorcerer
Adilet-Male Warforged Pally
Surnames dont really matter much in this game....we could also set up a trading circle of some sort for advice on selling items (put Vials of Pure Water on auction block)

Per chat, the in-game system works alright I think, and I'm sure we could have LION's TS server for the cause, as GW is fairly inactive there. I don't know who leads this band of merry marauders, but please contact me in-game, stating your from ToJ when you see me.

Also, if you'd want to set up a facebook group for it (for those of us that use it) it would be GREAT to schedule events there for everyone to see without joining one forum or another.

Happy gaming, and God Bless all!
-AJ

Last edited:
HAIL! From Order Of The LION!

I've been away from CGA and ToJ for quite some time now...and have been playing DDO for about 4 months. I ran across Elader last night momentarily. In LION we have a small but loyal contingent of players, Myself, Justice, and a few others. I'll get a full active roster up soon enough. My characters range from lv 4 - 9 with the Delera's Tomb expansion purchased (Well worth it, IMO) I was wondering if y'all would be interested in setting up group events? I know some quests, such as The Pit are VERY hard and VERY annoying to do, but can give great rewards. Muck's Doom, anyone? Also, with 12 people around 8-12 we could do the first Raid the game offers. If anyone wants to find me in-game, or wants to try to set something up, my IGNs are:
Jochebed-Female elven Tempest
Einya-Female elven Bard
Elior-Male Drow Sorcerer
Adilet-Male Warforged Pally
Surnames dont really matter much in this game....we could also set up a trading circle of some sort for advice on selling items (put Vials of Pure Water on auction block)

Per chat, the in-game system works alright I think, and I'm sure we could have LION's TS server for the cause, as GW is fairly inactive there. I don't know who leads this band of merry marauders, but please contact me in-game, stating your from ToJ when you see me.

Also, if you'd want to set up a facebook group for it (for those of us that use it) it would be GREAT to schedule events there for everyone to see without joining one forum or another.

Happy gaming, and God Bless all!
-AJ

Yes, I'd like to do Tempest's Spine, it's a raid, it's free, and it requires no flagging quests, what more could we ask?

I scoured their website and I could not find a TS2 download link. Thanks Whon!

I DL'd it and will install it once I get home.

So....do we have enough people of distinct classes that are level 6-10 that want to try The Pit? I have a Sorc with Feather Fall....but we def need a rogue...at least 1 cleric, melee...someone else with feather fall...

EDIT:
Has anyone asked about a DDO chapter officially for ToJ? It'd help a lot with scheduling quests and stuff...as I'm sure most of you dont want to have to sign up at LION for that.

Last edited:

EDIT:
Has anyone asked about a DDO chapter officially for ToJ? It'd help a lot with scheduling quests and stuff...as I'm sure most of you dont want to have to sign up at LION for that.

I thought about ToJ creating a chapter for older games (more specifically MMO's) so that people who play them can post in a specific area so help them communicate with others and possibly discover who else plays that game.

I don't think DDO is big enough to warrant its own chapter, everyone keep saying "it is just for yucks"... if you know what I mean.

I can say one thing though, I am getting a lot of enjoyment out of the F2P game. True it may not last and the upcoming star wars could pull me away, but this is perfect to fill my void without costing me anything.

We have not seen the level of activity that I had hoped for with this game. I will be pulling my main from the in-game guild and putting him into the Order of the Lion (along with a couple other toons). I am the in-game guild leader so I will leave at least one toon in the guild for hold that position. If anyone wants it passed to one of their toons just let me know.

There's only a couple more who are active so I recommend doing the same if you play DDO frequently. The Lions have a more active membership with folks on just about every night. Still, they are few in number so merging our groups is a bonus for all.

Back