Onward to Ghallanda (for Dungeons & Dragons Online)!

We have about....5/6 active people. so it's all good....we can get a good group running fairly easily, and we're all helpful. I just need you to find me on DDO sometime on either Jochebed or Einya. We gladly welcome the chance to play with more Christians

Well, I think we can officially mark the Tribe of Judah DDO guild as inactive:

Shall we officially disband and recommend Christian DDO players join Order of the Lion? Or shall we keep the light on?

EDIT: With Lord of the Rings Online moving to free-to-play soon, I'm leaning toward closing up shop on our DDO guild and looking at starting a Tribe of Judah LoTRO guild.

Last edited:
Well, I think we can officially mark the Tribe of Judah DDO guild as inactive:

Shall we officially disband and recommend Christian DDO players join Order of the Lion? Or shall we keep the light on?

EDIT: With Lord of the Rings Online moving to free-to-play soon, I'm leaning toward closing up shop on our DDO guild and looking at starting a Tribe of Judah LoTRO guild.

o_O we had a guild??? I was playing but not finding a Christian guild made me stop......................... AHHH...so there is another?

LoL, I knew I was the backup for leader, but didn't know it was changed to me actually being leader, guess now I need to re-install DDO (since HDD reformat) and see what's up. If there is anyone still playing and interested in our group just PM me so I can do what I can to help.

edit: I was also considering/like Tek's idea of trying LotRO again since it's going F2P, but I'll install DDO again if we decided to keep it.

Last edited:
Back