Mouse combinations?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Jan. 21 2004,10:24)]Oh yeah and Joe check my profile for my addy silly.
tried that, it just sez: click here to send dead aim an email, which doesnt reveal your address. the board email doesnt support attachments.

Well, my sniper boomslang finally came today. I must say that it is one 1337 piece of rodent technology, of course it's making me look really nub right now cause I'm not used to it at all yet.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Jan. 21 2004,9:46)]Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono Trigger are still the greatest RPGs ever made. Plain and simple.

agreed. Chrono Trigger was actually my first RPG and I've never looked back since. I actually wanted to play it in its original format, so I bought it off Ebay for like 50 bucks a couple years ago. gg snes

True...our first computer ever (a 386 I think), and what do we do...load it up with DOS games...

My fave weapon was the Death's Head. You knew you were gonna die if you shot it but ya did it anyway...

*sigh* gg

my first comp was a hump of junk now that I think about it...

since then I've upgraded, but I'm getting depressed thinking about how far computers have come in the last year...almost makes me wanna revert to pen, paper, and board games just so I don't have to upgrade anymore

My first comp was one of those old TI keyboard things that plugged into your TV screen. You could play cool games like invaders and "Hunt the Wumpus" But then it broke. Sad too... any game with the word "Wumpus" in the title must be pretty fun.

Its a new faster chip that will hopefully lead us into the 4.0 processors
wow.gif
its brought off the Xeon technology and some computer builders (no big names) are putting them in the 3.2s but they aren't that good right now due to the fact there new.

so basically what you're saying is that the day is soon approaching where I can use my eyeballs to point the cursor where to go instead of using a mouse, right?

forget fast processors...I'll take my pen and paper.

*watches as humanity zooms right by his face as he buries his head wishing he'd never chosen pen and paper*

i have a mx500 and its worth every penny.. you do have to fidle around with the software to get all the buttons working but still for CS you dont need 8 buttons.

I would go for cord over cordless simply because of chance of failure. i dunno much about trackballs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Jan. 29 2004,5:20)]i have a mx500 and its worth every penny.. you do have to fidle around with the software to get all the buttons working but still for CS you dont need 8 buttons.

I would go for cord over cordless simply because of chance of failure. i dunno much about trackballs.
There you have guys, another satisfied MX500 user
biggrin.gif

I just got a cordless optical for x-mas, and it's a bit of an adjustment. Reaction time is a bit slower, and sometimes my batteries die at the worst times. Gotta have 5-buttons though, I dunno what I'd do without them.

I have a Logitech Opitcal Click Plus! (thats how the name is) There is no delay on reaction time and my batteries haven't died since I got it (christmas) it's a little heavier but I get used to it and I like it this way. It is also form fitting and it fits to my hand perfectly. I like it a lot
smile.gif
I turn the sensitivity up in windows and I turn it down in CS a great combo
smile.gif

~My take:O

Back