Mouse combinations?

Unfortionately i came in about the windows 3.1 era with commander keen and battletanks. Those were good games. I still remember microsoft word with an all blue background and the printers that used the holes in the sides of the paper to print stuff =/

Hahaha I still have a printer like that....its a bit dusty though
rock.gif

I still have every piece of computer equipment my family's ever owned. I are just that 1337. Anyone remember skifree, I think it was called? The old Windows game where you'd obviously ski, and then eventually the abominable snowman would eat you.

Me and my cousin use to play that game all the time!!! I use to call it "skyfree" b/c I was nub but it was so fun! Win 95 game I believe....

I have an old printer like that, its the only one ive ever owned that has not broken or needed an ink refill. Ive always been able to just hook it up in emergencys.

I still have ski-free on my computer too
biggrin.gif

my 3.1 days were filled with Scorched Earth. pocket tanks and those other games nowadays can't even shake a stick at SE. gg

My days were: King's Quest, Police Quest, and Space Quest. Actually all of those old SIERRA adventure games...

The good ol' days!
biggrin.gif

I tried those quest games at one point...the whole text-based thing kinda got to me. How many different ways could I tell him to go down the ladder so that he'd understand? He didn't understand "shoot self in head" either...

There games weren't text based but you did have to type:

"open door"

"get thing"

Or whatever. Sometimes it was a pain but they were fun. That's actually how I learned how to type so well!
tounge.gif

now that I think about it, I remember being on a spree of playing Space Quest and Commander Keen back when I had a gross computer. SQ was fun, but it was the medieval ones that frustrated me.

Now I'm trying to play the old Final Fantasy games on emulation. FF3 is going pretty well so far (FF3 is actually FF6 US). The thing I love about RPGs is that gfx don't matter too much.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mahfrot @ Jan. 20 2004,2:27)]my 3.1 days were filled with Scorched Earth.  pocket tanks and those other games nowadays can't even shake a stick at SE.  gg
SIDE NOTE: If anyone is going to bring a laptop to the Christian Gamers Alliance convention, they need to install a copy of the old Scorched Earth game. Woo-hah, that would rock.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mahfrot @ Jan. 21 2004,12:17)]Now I'm trying to play the old Final Fantasy games on emulation.  FF3 is going pretty well so far (FF3 is actually FF6 US).  The thing I love about RPGs is that gfx don't matter too much.
Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono Trigger are still the greatest RPGs ever made. Plain and simple.

Maaan, all this talk of classic games makes me want to run out, buy an old 486, rebuild it, and put all those classic games on there. Maybe I can format my Pentium 100MHz PC and use it instead...

*taps fingers together* Eeexcellent.

I bought an old 166 MHz box just for the classic games I have. It is still sitting in my closet...rofl! I even removed Win 95 and installed DOS 7.

I guess my days *in korea* were times of StarCraft.. haha thats rite! best RTS game eva.. it beatz Wc3, and thats a fact...

*runs along with Tek*

Back