If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
wow DG posted its amazing O_O and this is a topic so worth keeping. hehehe hey jfreak should we RP here?

59 pages about hotdogs....
or shoudl I say 50 pages about stuffed, processed pig intestine.

If i were a strand of stuffed pig intestine, I wouldnt have counciousness. Let alone hunger or a mouth, or teeth.

comeon i really didt wanna know what was in hotdogs..... oh well *eats hotdog for breakfast*

They are still yummy... and god meant for us to eat that stuff, but eating cow penis and testicles, thats sick and the poeple on Fear factor are by definition just a bunch of protitutes, that applies to poeple on all of them reality shows. Sick epople.

dude thats really uncalled for.... LONG LIVE HOT DOGS! and comeon people start posting. i miss the good o'l days where kidan, elite, etc would post here.

Ah i was here when i that stoped hope it wasnt me and what does RP mean  
rock.gif
 i saw we spam people so they post here
wink.gif
and babylos i think fear factor is cool

Yeah fear factor is a great show. They've only eaten the testicals not the penis (can I say that). I like celebrity Fear Factor the best.

Since we're talking about reality shows, anyone watch The Benafactor or The Apprentice. I watched americas next top model today and a few of the girls started crying because they had to get their hair cut short or dyed. It was cool.

RP stands for Role Play kinda like D&D only not.

lol, 60 pages of spam.. i had that in another forum.. in less time, with less ppl posting in it.. so yeah, this is nothing.. if i wanted to i could add maybe another couple pages myself.. but that would be pointless, so i wont
tounge.gif

hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog BRATWUSRT BRATWUSRT!!

hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog crepe, crepe oooh it's a crepe!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Oct. 14 2004,6:47)]hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog BRATWUSRT BRATWUSRT!!

hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog hotdog crepe, crepe oooh it's a crepe!!!
LOL!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! you should so send that to weebl stuff and i bet they'd make something to do with that! LOL!!!
laugh.gif

Back