If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
did leno do sit ups with janet damita joe jackson

hey that 's post # 430.

mike jacksons sister. U know Rythem Nation, super bowl. she's a singer.

country, techno, japanese rock, some classical stuff from sound tracks, celtic stuff, country, oldies rock, christian rock.

cool classical, celtic and oldies. I love the beatles, everly brothers, cat stevens, janis joplin, hendrix. Its all cool.
I listen to mostly hip hop and R&B mostly though

what the heck does R&B stand for?? never udnerstood that and i said oldeis "rock" like the old rock star guys, beach boys, beatles etc, never liked em. hendrix, queens etc, pwnd

Rythm and Blues.
But the beetles and beach boys ruled.
Queen was cool, but didn't like all their music.
Right now I'm listining to 50 cents. I found alot of his older stuff, all the bootleg cds. And their real good.
smile.gif

anyone here like harder christian rock/alternative, like blindside, pillar, hawk nelson, pod, falling up
rock.gif

***BeLoVeD***pats himself on back to congratulate himself for his 50th post***

lol pod is good but when i listen to it everyone tells me to turn it off so i rarely listen to it

i dont even own a cd i just borrowed from friend need to borrow it again thoguh

I don't listen to christian music. But is POD christian, I thought they were just a positive rock group.
Their pretty cool, but don't they swear in their songs.

yeah POD is a christian band, and yeah not swearing in songs is a good thing, shows that they have larger vocab than most bands lol

not really, look at eminem he has a huge vocab and he still swears. When he got started to be a better rapper he used to read the dictionary everyday. Thats y he's such a great lyricist. Then there's 2pac which had a huge vocab.

i was joking bout them not having large vocabs becuase they swear alot but aparently noone gets it....
wow.gif

Back