Help Wanted

That's awesome, swubu. Have you already talked with l33tben, the leader of the chapter?

eeerrr is this still a help wanted topic or a chat topic? :( not to burst anybody's bubble but I'd really like to help if Tek or someone emailed/pm'd me I'd be glad to help :)

I think the documentation administrator looks inviting! However, I am not TOJ, or a member of anything. Is there a place for a plain ole' forum rat?

Marcylene said:
I think the documentation administrator looks inviting! However, I am not TOJ, or a member of anything. Is there a place for a plain ole' forum rat?
Weeell, you could join ToJ as a member. There's nothing in the charter that requires members to play games. ^^

If you were to join ToJ, that would make you eligible for the Documentation Administrator position...

Marcylene said:
Tell me how and I will do it! I won't need to send a vial of blood or anything, will I?
Nope, no blood testing required. ^^

I just approved your application to join ToJ, so I know you found the "Join" page. Still, I'll post a link to the application here in case anyone else is looking for it.

$hane said:
Anything for Counter Strike?
Hm, that's up to Parakletos. I sent him an e-mail with the link to this thread, but I know he, like several other staff members, are stretched rather thin right now. It may take him a few days to reply to your post.

Phix said:
I apply for Moderator position.
I'm reviewing candidates for moderators across the boards, Phix. I'll mark you down as moderator for this forum.

When you have a chance, send me an e-mail with a list of all the forums you visit and read regularly. tek7 AT toj DOT cc

Back