Help Wanted

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Greetings, all!

I am seeking members of Tribe of Judah to take on the following staff positions:

Administrative Positions

Online Store Manager
Promote Tribe of Judah's online store, upload and edit new product art, correspond with graphic artists interested in creating new product art, correspond with Tribe of Judah treasurer to properly allocate profits, prepare sales reports (simplified by CafePress), research alternatives to CafePress if/when appropriate

Image Gallery Administrator
Move all images from ToJ's on-site gallery to our off-site gallery, approve/deny members' image submissions, edit (resize, convert to new image format, etc.) approved submissions before posting, post image submissions (include image credits and contact information of submitting member), create new image categories when appropriate, keep members up-to-date by posting image gallery news on ToJ site and forums, report image gallery bugs and problems to CGA webmaster

Documentation Administrator
Ensure all documents on ToJ web site are current and accurate (contain no broken links, feature correct staff members to contact, list current IP addresses of game servers, etc.), solicit member testimonies (via posts on forums, ToJ news page, IM chat, etc.), post member testimonies to CGA testimonies archive, edit (i.e. proofread) and post documents and updates to ToJ site, submit documents and updates submitted by members for approval when relevant, inform ToJ members of important document changes. Tribe of Judah documents include: Charter, New Members Information Article, Frequently Asked Questions, Member Testimonies, "Support ToJ" article, and others. This position requires highly advanced grammar and spelling skills.

Chapter Leadership and Support Positions
Natural Selection Sub-chapter Leader
Natural Selection Sub-chapter Web Development Project Leader
Starcraft Chapter Leader
Starcraft Chapter Web Development Project Leader
Warcraft 3 Chapter Leader - FILLED (l33tben)
Warcraft 3 Chapter Web Development Project Leader - FILLED (Bowser)

EDIT: I'm also looking for members to moderate Tribe of Judah forums.

NOTE: This isn't a final list; I'm still brainstorming new staff positions and will make a new post in this thread when I work out the details.

Things you should know before applying for staff positions:

- Staff positions are NOT paid. I've been leading Tribe of Judah for nearly six years and never earned a penny off of it.
- Staff positions require a fair deal of time, some more than others. Leading a chapter, for example, could take anywhere from five to twenty hours a week, depending on the level of chapter activity and whether or not you've delegated tasks to other staff members.
- All staff members have access to the ToJ staff forum, where they can discuss the ideas that shape Tribe of Judah.
- Staff members are held to a higher standard than regular members. If a staff member breaks any rules on the ToJ charter, there's a good chance that he or she will lose their staff position. Maturity is key in holding a staff position.
- On the topic of maturity, I would rather have someone with strong character and no technical knowledge than someone with a bad attitude and tons of technical know-how. I can teach someone with a good attitude. Someone with a bad attitude is going to cost me more time than they save me when I have to step in and mediate the messes they make.

If you're willing and able to take on the responsibilities that come with any of these positions, please post a reply in this thread and we'll chat.

If you don't know exactly how you want to serve the ToJ community and are still interested in becoming staff, post a reply and list your strengths and preferences.

NOTE: I plan on writing short blurbs on chapter leadership and support positions, explaining what each staff member does, soon.

Last edited:
hmm, im interested in being natural selection leader =) i want to talk about it first though.

I could easily help moderate toj forums.... and possibly could do store manager, i stink at graphic arts(sure i could find volunteers to come up with designs), but Im familiar with business aspects...

Is there anything like um... for Natural Selection that I could do with not like a time COMMITMENT? I know that's kind of hard... Maybe recruiter? :confused:

i could help moderate also, im on the forums at least one hour a day.. ussually :cool: and i don't lash out on people... DO I??? just kidding, its all good, <3 :)

l3eLoVel) g3n3s|s

Well...

I'm interested in helping out, but I have no clue where to stat. Hmm...I have no clue, what else is new haha =D !

Just a quick note: I am still seeking members to fill gaps in our current staff. We have far more available positions than volunteers right now.

I have been and will be a bit distracted this coming week as I have a midterm due in my Greek Myth and Tragedy class Tuesday morning and will be leaving for a trip to Springfield this Thursday. (Visiting Springfield means no PC and no Internet for Tek. ;_;)

So, things are still going slowly, but ToJ, as a whole, will pick up momentum as I appoint more staff members and they settle into their respective posts.

I'm interested in the Online Store Manager position, I've always been interested in clothing design and am familiar with the cafepress system and the way it works. I've been a member of toj for approx. two years now, and haven't contributed much, and would like that chance now. I haven't played counter-strike for a few months, but am also considering getting back into gaming, depending on how God wants me to spend my time.

I am free and volunteer for any position in the NS chapter or DoD if so inclined to start again, also open for any positions that I might be able to fulfill in the other chapters, I am also able to moderate the forums if asked to I check everyday now :) been a little busy before but am free to do so from now on, I hope I can help ToJ it's been fun over the past few years :)

i could help with wc3 chapter leader. and once i can use Dreamweaver well, good enough to make pages and other stuff, i can help with web designing for wc3 chapter.

Back