Help Wanted

Okay, I'm working behind the scenes to come up with new staff positions. I'll post more as I work out the details, BUT in the meantime, I am looking for current members to help welcome new members to Tribe of Judah.

Anyone wishing to apply for this "welcoming committee" should be a "people person," friendly, mature, available on most (if not all) major instant messaging networks (AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and ICQ) at least a few hours a week, and somewhat knowledgeable of how ToJ runs (this isn't as important, as I can teach you the basics).

"Welcoming committee" members would contact new members, personally welcome them to ToJ, ask if they have any questions, try to answer them (if you can't answer them, you can always forward the question to me), and invite them to a game.

I'd like to have one member from each active chapter and two from the Counter-Strike sub-chapter on the "welcoming committee" so they can spend time with new members in-game.

The "welcoming committee" would work as a sort of network, communicating internally to decide who greets each new member, and making sure that all new members get greeted without being inundated with several welcome e-mails.

As you can likely tell by the stream-of-consciousness style of this post, I'm still working on the basic structure of the program. I'll probably call it the "Ambassador" program or something similarly cheesy. *g*

Remember, applying for this position means that you're ready to make the first impression for ToJ on new members. Strong interpersonal skills are of the utmost importance: common sense, tact, and an earnest love for fellow Christians.

I'll be quietly searching for "ambassadors" in the coming weeks, but if you think you'd be good for this role, then e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc

I am online like 24/7 i have aim and yahoo but if other is needed i can get so I apply for a Counter Strike Welcome Commitee Member

Hmmm... I could be a welcome committee guy... But my parents count IM'ing as "game time" DOH! So, e-mail is doable, otherwise, no. :(

And about that...
friendly, mature, available on most (if not all) major instant messaging networks (AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and ICQ) at least a few hours a week

I'm missing out on a one or two, if you look at it from a certain perspective :D , and I can't stay online for A COUPLE HOURS! I check my e-mail daily, so that would work.

P.S.
O btw, doh, i forgot wat i was going to say. i'll double post if i ned to.

/bump

All staff positions listed in the first post of this thread are still open, along with others:

Administrative Positions

• Treasurer
    Must be a U.S. resident 18 years of age or older; over 21 strongly preferred. Member of Tribe of Judah for at least one year and in good standing. Manage Tribe of Judah bank account and Paypal account. Manage all Tribe of Judah expenses. Compile and submit financial reports to staff and any donor who requests such reports.​
  • Web Developer
    Develop in PHP, mySQL, and/or ColdFusion. Report to Lead Web Developer.​
  • Graphic Designer
    Design graphics for Tribe of Judah web site. Report to Lead Web Developer.​
  • Assistant Membership Administrator
    Process membership applications. See this thread for more information.​
  • Ambassador Team Member
    Greet and help new Tribe of Judah members get involved. See this thread for more information.​

Chapter Staff Positions
  • Counter-Strike Sub-chapter - e-mail Pilgrim at pilgrim AT cgalliance DOT org for more information regarding sub-chapter staff positions.

Chapter leaders: Please feel free to use this thread to post recruiting calls for chapter staff members.

NOTE: This is a quick draft of the positions available in Tribe of Judah. I will be working on a more user-friendly system for posting "Help Wanted" alerts in the weeks to come (God willing).

I'd be willing to help with the web development and graphic design. I don't know how much help I'd be not really knowing php, cold fusion and the like but I have a little experience making websites and have pretty good Photoshop experience. Let me know if you need me in those departments.

Back