hate against mac

theres a program called toast fyi but i dont think it can cook toast.. now a PC can cause they can get so stinkin hot (unless u make it yourself or supe it up or w/e but u have to admit some get warm if they dont have like those cool fans that glow in the dark)
With Macs such as the IMac being in such small cases, I believe that they would get hotter than PC's would. And, now that PCs and macs use the same processor, there is not much differentiating them, other than the cases.

And the OS AND the fact that apples do not use the BIOS that's over 20 years old but the newer EFI firmware.

But I can run the Mac OS on my PC, and bios is simple to use and there is a new version coming out soon.

ya but do u have shiny leopard? and do u get a cool keyboard? or do u have spaces or expose? how about photobooth, toast, photoimpressions, 2008 microsoft office, 2007 mac thingy (with pages and stuff like that) i chat, easy to configure stuff, a constantly changing wallpaper... shall i continue? in i think the 2 yearsish that ive had my mac ive never had a problem

i think both PCs and macs have their bonus just depends on what you use your computer for and what u prefer

I agree, macs have their use. And I have a preference on their use over PCs.

applepieslice.jpg

Actually Yes I do have all of those. My keyboard is backlit with a screen that tells my what song/video is playing, my game stats, email and lots of other stuff. My Wallpaper is a 3D waterfall, or whatever I change it to that day. I have Office 2k7 Pro, Adobe CS3 all the good stuff. I don't have leopard, but then again I don't want it, but it would run just fine on my computer. When Macs switched over to using Intel processors, it actually helped the PC market.

so, i'm being lazy and haven't read this entire thread, but the bran new shiny macs i was looking at over the weekend at the store are good for gaming, no?

The top end iMacs have pretty sweet nVidia cards in them as do the top end MacBook pros. Wow runs in OSX very well, much better then in XP. But for most other games you will need to bootcamp into XP to play them on your Mac.

The regular MacBooks and the low end iMacs are going to stink for gaming.

well i dont think (not sure) that my mac was low end when we bought them... but i know it wasn't top of the line! but did u know in like a monthish they will stop selling xp all together? and only sell vista... its SO stupid o and XP costs more then vista... its stupid

after this summer and i get a job i might get a better mac but i have other things to spend money on aka girls, my car, clothes, girls, food o and my car

Actually they have extended the time frame on XP. They will stop selling it at the end of this month, but they will support it until 2014. Thats all you need hehe, so feel free to get a copy. That way you can play everything.

from Microsoft site:
Every 10 PCs that switch over to Windows Vista is the equivalent of taking an automobile off the road, in terms of greenhouse gasses.
wow, that is interesting, I actually found something I like about Vista.

btw i think its funny that for the price of vista and xp for a single license as the basic home edition you could buy a family pack (5 license) of leopard

Back