hate against mac

i know it runs WOW great cause i played it for like 2 years
oo thanks ill try it in a second! thanks =)

o dear! i was just thinkin hey i need vista so lets see how much it is... HOLY COW i did not expect it to cost more then my dog! goodness for basic its 120 and for ultimate its like 400 *shiver*

Its not that much, and you don't have to have vista. You can get a copy of Xp 2nd edition. Look for an OEM copy of either of those, and they are much cheaper. I would suggest getting XP since it is still better and faster then Vista, but if you must have DirectX 10, then you will need Vista. I have a copy but not sure how it will work with boot camp.

i know it works with boot camp just cause when i printed the directions to work with boot camp it talked about vista... i dont know id like to try out WAR but i dont think its worth all the time id have to go into trying to get vista

Sorry I dont have a Mac to try my Vista disk with Boot Camp. I have one, but its not a full copy, so not sure if it has all that is needed to install on a Mac. Works fine on my PCs.

Are you still on the light side or have you come over to the dark side yet, Gala?

(Macs are white you know...)

If you say so.

You can build a PC yourself (unlike a Mac) and run Ubuntu on it.

That way you escape the Mac-dom and the Winblows OS's.

But Ubuntu is as limited as Mac's are as far as programs goes.

If you say so.

You can build a PC yourself (unlike a Mac) and run Ubuntu on it.

That way you escape the Mac-dom and the Winblows OS's.

But Ubuntu is as limited as Mac's are as far as programs goes.
really? I can open ms office documents in Linux, i can surf the web, I can stream video, I can burn cd's/dvd's, i can rip music and make my own music cd's, I can even run windows inside my Linux system in another desktop..etc etc etc...

I am not sure about toast but they did prove a Mac can cut the cake.

http://gizmodo.com/394451/hp-employee-slices-birthday-cake-fanboy-hearts-with-macbook-air

air-cake.png

theres a program called toast fyi but i dont think it can cook toast.. now a PC can cause they can get so stinkin hot (unless u make it yourself or supe it up or w/e but u have to admit some get warm if they dont have like those cool fans that glow in the dark)

Back