GLOBAL WARMING LIE

Reco Suave

Environmental extremists have worked for years to convince us that 'global warming' is real and presents an imminent catastrophic threat to our planet. But recent scientific evidence is exposing the lies being employed 'global warming' evangelists.

Lord Richard Monckton, former policy adviser to Margaret Thatcher, has made it his mission to expose the faulty science that acts as the underpinnings of 'global warming' theory. Last week, Monckton made a presentation at Bethel University in St. Paul in which is issued a dire warning about President Obama's plan to cede United States sovereignty by signing a United Nations Climate Treaty in December 2009.

TAKE ACTION

1. Watch Lord Monckton's closing comments from his speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40

2. Sign our petition opposing cap-and-trade:
http://www.nocapandtrade.com

3. Forward this message to your friends and neighbors

I look outside and I see normal weather, regardless of its variability, for my climate zone. I haven't bought the lie that says that my (human) activity is the primary driving force for climate change.

I argue it is the vegetarians killing our climate and my logic is sound:

First, vegetarians eat no animal. This means fewer animals being slaughtered for processing into food. Which leads to more animals living longer producing more climate altering grasses that is expelled as flatulence and burping due to their diet. The diet of the vegetarian also tends to create more gas that contains climate changing molecules that is expelled into the atmosphere and climate again via farting and burping.

Therefore, vegetarianism should be banned! That would lead to less farting and burping all around, in the animal kingdom and human race. Plus that means more vegetation is left in the ground to transform CO2 into O2. This is a good solution, it really is.

Last edited:
I thought this thread said Global Warming Pie...

So hungry!!!

I signed...I am excited,, this means we could be going home really soon...huray!!!

On the flipside, 80% of this so called global warming is actually caused by the gasses released from all the ocean mass in the world..
only get this, get this,, only 2% Is caused by contributions by humans..
Over 31,000 scientists claim this as proven fact.

Last edited:
Global warming is a lie. Its cold here.

Sorry Dradow...tried to md the md to the tank but the Carebear didn't fall for it.

Oh...and Heiscominsoon used the word "poofies" in his blog <giggle>

Therefore, vegetarianism should be banned! That would lead to less farting and burping all around, in the animal kingdom and human race. Plus that means more vegetation is left in the ground to transform CO2 into O2. This is a good solution, it really is.

I just say we eat all the vegetarians.

Back