Game reviews

he sent me the preview which I will convert and upload to CCGR later today and it will go live upon his approval....stay tuned!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([TRiBForCe]tHeEniGma @ Mar. 19 2003,10:33)]So SSquared,

Okay...so... I know you've got Freelancer now, so I'm hoping you've had a chance to play it...any first thoughts you're willing to share hmm? *grin*

c'mon, you know you want to  
biggrin.gif
Buy the game!

Anyway, that's my advice
smile.gif

I have created a sort of quick mini-review as a new topic.

In regards to Icewind Dale: I kept the game but haven't installed it yet. I actually want to be playing both Freelancer and IWD at the same time. I'm pretty excited about both games.

In regards to Morrowind: My friend said I can keep it for as long as I want. Perhaps I will get back to it after I'm through with Freelancer and/or IWD. I'll probably pick it up once a week or so just to keep myself familiar with the storyline and gameplay.

Oooops. I wrote my IWD and Morrowind comments here. It's referring to the other topic I wrote about. Hahaha. I thought I was actually in my original IWD topic. Oh well. I think most of you reading this have also read my other post.

Wow! That gets me even more excited. There was lots of stuff in there I didn't know about.

The gameplay sounds very action-oriented. The graphics look fantastic and there is a nice video over at Tron2.0.

All the previews sound very promising. And that they are adding a complete light cycle circuit...WOW!!!! How cool is that? OK. I just gotta relax and wait. Don't get my hopes up too much.

Hey... i want to apologise for ragging everyone in this thread. i was going through a ton of stuff at the time, and i wanted to vent it all on someone. so i did it here. sorry for that. i was angry at christians, and at christianity on a whole, i saw it all as a farce. i still think it is for a lot of people, they say one thing and then treat you like crap. that is wrong. that was all i was seeing from christians and i hated them for it. i met this lady who, through her actions showed me the right way to act as a christian. this put things into perspective, and helped me sort out a ton of stuff. sorry for making all of you guys the brunt of my anger. i shouldnt have done that.

Glad you've gotten things sorted out, that's great to hear. I've been prayin for ya. Thanks for coming back and being man enough to admit your mistakes..that takes a lot of courage and maturity to do. Glad to have you back!

Thanks for coming back and letting us know your feelings and what's going on. Feel free to post any other concerns or questions you may have.

Back