FFXIV Chapter...

Okay, I just did something I told myself I would never do, I posted a recruiting thread up on the most common forums for FFXIV (ffxivcore.com)...

Here is the link to the post: http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/8246-tribe-of-judahs-ffxiv-chapter/

As much as I want to, I will not be able to check back on this post, if you are able to, please do, and help me in doing so... I am not good with confrontation at all, and if the thread builds hostility, I will not be the best person to be checking it... This is why I really need a recruiter, because I am just not the person for it... All in all, if someone could keep tabs on the thread and hopefully get some Christians on FFXIVcore to join us...that would be awesome... Thank you all :)

Hey X, I will keep an eye on it for you. :) I have been on those kinda threads before so I understand the hostility that can be there.

LOL That's what I'm facing in Aion, getting the Legion there some new members. It can get nasty for a while, but it usually calms down after a bit. The server just gets used to it after a while.

I'll keep an eye on it as well.

Has the Linkshell name been selected yet? Just wondering.

I do plan to buy the game after seeing a few videos. I hope to be joining you
guys.

In old FF, one had to join a group to level.
But it seems that the new FF will support solo style.

I played FF end game. I fought the gods like Kirin, Genbu, Seiryu, etc.
Was fun but was alot of work too.

Has the Linkshell name been selected yet? Just wondering.

No, I planned putting up a tread about it as soon as we get our forum... We also might be getting a temporary forum this evening for officer discussion, because even though we have a couple people that enjoy Wave...some people just prefer things their used to...

One of our officers decided to throw together a phpBB forum for us...

I realize soon we will have one here, but it is worth using until then or even beyond, and it is very nicely done... Be sure to thank MasterZ for putting this together :) http://xtsp.zssites.net/forum

Back