Civilization 4

astrod00d said:
Ahhh!!! Not another Civ game! There goes all my free time.

Awesome. We'll have to hook up for a multiplayer game. With the way the set it up we could take an entire month to play a match if we wanted. :)

I am sooooo looking forward to this game. I've played all the rest of them including the first one dating back.... good grief, a loooong time ago. It would be awesome to get some multiplayer games going with y'all.

The release got pushed up to October sometime now I believe.

/drool :eek:

I was hoping that the multiplayer would be given some much needed attention. I was also hoping for team civilizations. Oh boy, I really can't wait now!

I will be getting this game asap. I know that some of the guys I work with play CivIII still, so I will make sure to get them on board as well.

If a ToJ chapter breaks out one day soon, count me in!

ewoksrule said:
I will be getting this game asap. I know that some of the guys I work with play CivIII still, so I will make sure to get them on board as well.

If a ToJ chapter breaks out one day soon, count me in!
Woot!

That's a few of us now, and I have a feeling there are many more closet Civ addicts out there. :)

Does that mean you plan on buying and playing it? And will you be down for month-long play-by-e-mail style multiplayer? If so, I can start thinking about a Civ chapter for ToJ because we actually have some interest.

Count me in. I like the fact that there are now Religions that you can unlock and choose for your nation. Looking forward to forming an alliance with you to start the CCN (Coalition of Christian Nations) so that we may purge our lands of the evil, wretched Barbarians!!! :D

Last edited:
Pre-oredered mine - ship date is the 24th still, release date seems to be the 26th. Good information and Part 1 of their own preview at Apolyton.

Galactic Civilizations looks good to for any of you that liked Master of Orion and those ilk.

Well I'll definately be pre-ordering mine early next week since I get paid tommarow. I've just seen October 24 some sources and then like November 12 others, and it would bite big time if I pre-order it here move end of October and it comes out in November.:p I've never actually pre-ordered anything so where would you guys recommend? I don't want to go to EB and have what could be a somewhat decent case covered in horrible stickers and nasty goop that will never come off. That's why I acctually don't shop there at all anymore since I keep the boxes displayed on a book shelf, yes I know I'm a freak.;)

Back