Call of Duty 4 Chapter

I was chatting with DannyMeister and he's in as well. He also said he can make a COD chapter website for us :D.

I think we have the makings of a new chapter here :).

Donation sent for the new Server, now we name and Game

10 Players Call Of Duty 4
66.55.142.127:28960
Awesome!

I'll keep an eye out for any cheap used copies.

EDIT: Also updated my sig with the new server banner.

Last edited:
w00t!

Elihu has generously offered to let me borrow his copy of Call of Duty 4. He recently uninstalled the game to clear room for Warhammer Online, so it's all legit.

I plan to uninstall UT2004 when I get CoD4 in the mail, then install CoD4 and join you guys on the new server.

Wow, it's been a while since I played COD4, but I have a copy right here. I would be more than eager to take you all on.

lol Christian Carnage

Very nice! best of luck to you guys! I think I'll stick to CoD 1 for now.. at least till I can get some money ;)

I am on the server daily, Since Cod 4 does not have a friends List or anyway to track who is playing, my Xfire is rsturgill :Nickname BlackBeard [Friend me, just mention toj as I do not know all Members by name :) ]
Cod 4 names's: BlackBeard or TheMerc, I will also start using our TS when online:p

We are a Chapter of the toj Clan so I feel it is Important that we Represent our Clan on The Battlefield and Members of the COD Chapter should wear the Tag and If anyone already has a game name without our Clan Tag then I can tell you how to Add the [toj] in front of thier ingame name for COD 4 and Yes it counts for your stats as they are maintained on your pc in a file :)[Psst watch out for Captain Tea, If he hunts Deer like he does me then there would be none left] :):):) Cya all in game soon....

Good News for 360 owners, Call of Duty HQ is a free registration http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewforum.php?f=27 and if you register you might receive one of the 300 beta Keys for COD 5: World at War, I got Mine and so did Captain Tea, just for registering, [I registered 3 or 4 days ago ], the PC Beta begins in a week or so TBD, Hurry and get one, Good Luck :)

Last edited:
Well that's pretty cool. Guess it kind of makes sense that, both being Microsoft products, they would devise such a scheme. But again, the PS3 is left out. I just might get one just to play with people.

The Original Intent of Microsoft Games was so Cross Platform Gaming could be achieved [ At least with the Xbox, 360 with a Gold Account, and PC user Buying a Gold Account, if not previously purchased turned into a Windows Live account ], but the Game Developers hit a snag or 2 [ personally I think they just want to make more money as they think if a gamer likes the game She/He will buy it for all Platforms owned ], As far as I know there are minimal games that support this if any at all were developed, here is a article: http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070314-microsoft-brings-xbox-live-to-windows-gaming.html

Here is a Page on Windows Live which includes a Updated list of Games :

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Live/Pages/AboutLive.aspx

Enjoy :)

Stay away from the server: The Doorman is God , I made the mistake of thinking it was a Christian server, well I got my ear full after I said my Peace, Not only do they not care about others Beliefs but they Spawn camp/kill and type kill, I have deleted it from my list .

w00t!

Elihu has generously offered to let me borrow his copy of Call of Duty 4. He recently uninstalled the game to clear room for Warhammer Online, so it's all legit.

I plan to uninstall UT2004 when I get CoD4 in the mail, then install CoD4 and join you guys on the new server.
I received CoD4 in the mail Friday, but my notebook computer has been out of commission since last Wednesday. A Dell tech came out and replaced the video card earlier today, but that didn't fix the problem. (Read this post in CGA General Discussion for more information.)

Long story short: I won't be able to join you guys until I get my notebook back from the Dell repair depot, which I estimated will be another 7-10 days.

:(

Sorry to hear about your Laptop Tek, it's Hard to be without a Pc:(

Thanks Omega, I will give them a Shout and invite them to our server as well. I don't mind playing on Non-Christian servers, but when there is a Complete lack of Leadership[Their console posts, no Foul or Abusive language, and a Admin was present and added his own "flavor" to the conversation] or Respect for fellow Gamers, No more there anyway. Here is a List of a few Christian Server's that are Pleased to see a Fellow Christian online:

* Iron Sharpens Iron: 72.51.45.138:28960
* Christian Soldiers: 75.125.139.242:28960
* God's Humble Servants: 8.12.70.103:28960
* KinGDoM Clan: 208.167.250.36:28960

Cya all on the Battlefield :)

Back