Call of Duty 4 Chapter

Captain_Tea

I am considering starting up a Call of Duty chapter. I would like to see how many would be interested in participating before we go ahead with it. If there is enough interest I would like to get a server going as well.

So what do you guys think? You in? :)

I know Elihu has a copy of CoD4.

While there many not be any other members who have CoD4, I have to believe there are a significant number of Christian gamers who own the game.

Sometimes leaders of new chapters have to recruit from outside ToJ (on public forums, web sites, and game servers) to get things rolling.

Sometimes leaders of new chapters have to recruit from outside ToJ (on public forums, web sites, and game servers) to get things rolling.

Very true, I have a few thinks i'd like to get done in the UT chapter and then i'll start getting the word out about a COD chapter and see if we can't rustle us up a handfull of people to get it rolling :).

I own a copy of the game but I haven't even attempted at the online FPS.... not sure why, guess I'm a TF2 freak!

There is a XBox live chapter where some people are talking about CoD4. I can gib ya with the best of them if ya wish.

And I only have the PS3 version. If only the three versions could play together on the same server. One can only dream, perhaps.

Aye, I do have CoD4 for the PC and was addicted to it when I first got it. It's a great game and I'd continue to play if I had other ToJ'rs interested in doing so. Only reason I stopped playing was for TF2 and lack of friends in CoD4 to play with.

Aye, I do have CoD4 for the PC and was addicted to it when I first got it. It's a great game and I'd continue to play if I had other ToJ'rs interested in doing so. Only reason I stopped playing was for TF2 and lack of friends in CoD4 to play with.

I'll play with you :D. if we get a few more guys we'll have the makin's of a chapter :p.

I heard there was a way, there was a plan to make happen, that through windows vista, Xbox360 and Windows Vista games would be able to play together.

I heard there was a way, there was a plan to make happen, that through windows vista, Xbox360 and Windows Vista games would be able to play together.

Well that's pretty cool. Guess it kind of makes sense that, both being Microsoft products, they would devise such a scheme. But again, the PS3 is left out. I just might get one just to play with people.

Now that the autumn is here and before too long it will be cold (perfect gaming weather :D) I thought it would be a great time to resurrect this old thread. If we can get 4 peeps (including me) to commit to playing regularly and perhaps even donating toward a server, ToJ will start a C.O.D.4 chapter.

Post here or PM me if you would like to be part of this :).

Last edited:
Back