!!! ATTENTION !!!! Team SoE sign up!!!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Ok team SoE is some what died down a little and I know there are a lot of people really wanting to PvP more and get better at it. If you are interested please post and be added to the Team SoE roster. What a Team SoE member is required to do it is just have fun but also help lead PvP for the more casual Pvpers and help them learn build and have an enjoyabe time. Also Team SoE's Goal is to win Halls as well as begin to GvG when we have enough experiance to hold our own. If this is what you have been waiting for please post your interest. Currently Tuesday nights are Team SoE PvP nights and will be exclusive to members of Team SoE. Also there may be other nights we may try to work in. Get earlier times for those that are on the East Coast and want to PvP. God Bless and Hope to hear from everyone!

Team SoE is:

1. Fiona Dredd aka one2dredd
2. His Traveling Monk aka Stc95
3. Atown of rising hill aka Atown
4. Will the Wiseman aka Will303
5. Chadley Bradley aka TheChad1215
6. Axe me no questions aka Dorkelf
7. Caro Baro aka johnnycaro
8. Legendary Spartan
9. Cyrus aka Jawsofwar
10.Maid Mirawyn
11.Loew Krug aka DZwart
12. Ephesian
13.Prince Cor
14.Arks Lina aka Zanthox aka Paul1
15.Krysha (Pronounced Krasha) aka Krysha Firecat
16. Rogue Jedi aka Rogue Jedi

Weekend Team Soe
1.Nevyn

Last edited:
Sign me up! I got three whole fame last night! (not even sarcastic, that's alot for me...) :D Hopefully, my Tuesdays will stay relatively open once the school year starts...

-Chadley

hi i am love to play please make my name on the list and i will play iway warrior or illusion weapon mesmer thank you

Hey can the guys from JCHC join also? You guys know Caro Baro and Iam Still Is are always up for HA.

Thanks,
John

(Sorry, forgot to log Dea out again)

Hey, you don't have to wait for lvl 20 to get started. With an empty slot you can create a PvP-only character, will be automatically lvl 20 and you can also buy any elite or other skill in the game with 'Balthazar faction', which you earn in PvP events and the Zaishen arenas. We prefer and strongly encourage our players to use PvP only characters, not just because of the advantage in buying elite skills but also because you can instantly set up your character to our team specifications using a skill template.

For Team SoE members who don't yet have PvP only chars - if you have an open slot, you can get set up real easily by just building a PvP-only version of whatever PvE character you play most. You will instantly have access to all the skills the PvE character has, but probably better access to runes and other stuff you may have unlocked at some point. Then you can 'farm' for faction in the Zaishen arenas to unlock a good elite skill or two that you may not yet have, and eventually you'll gain enough faction to build the kinds of characters we use in PvP teams. Plus playing in the arenas will teach you a lot about PvP play. Feel free to PM me with any questions about PvP-only characters, and I'm also glad to meet with you in person to get you acclimated.

Paul

Am I correct in assuming that if a PvE char is ascended and has completed all of the secondary prof quests, he/she can switch between those professions at will similar to a PvP char? If so, it would seem that a PvE character (with work) could become just as dynamic and useful as a PvP character.

It seems to me, then, if all this is right, there should be SOME kind of advantage to working up a PvE char rather than bursting right in with a PvP-only. Perhaps it's the unique items? I'm not sure, but I'm trying to get my main PvE worthy of useful PvP and for all that extra effort, I feel like I deserve to be rewarded. Anyone's opinion who knows better than me would be much appreciated.

-Chadley

Back