• Monday Evening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday Evening

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Saturday Evening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would really love to learn PvP (Friday night is best for me as that translate to saturday morning for me) but I don't know where to start.

Before getting into PvP should I get a PvP only character or run my PvE Fire Ele. If I run my fire ele do I need an elite skill before even bothering to learn PvP. Ahh it is all so confusing.

This is a great Idea IMO, I've been pondering how i could go about learning to play PvP. If you guys choose to re-start it, I'd be more than happy to learn :)

I work 4-12pm Eastern standard M-F, so I might have to figure something out if it's going to be a weeknight. Or perhaps I could use my lunch hour to participate one night a week.

Hmmm I would like to get as many people that want to learn as possible to have fun and learn PvP. I will see what we can do!

I want to do more PvP as well. Unfortunately I don't think anyone is available during the times that I usually play. 8-10pm EST

I would really love to learn PvP (Friday night is best for me as that translate to saturday morning for me) but I don't know where to start.

Before getting into PvP should I get a PvP only character or run my PvE Fire Ele. If I run my fire ele do I need an elite skill before even bothering to learn PvP. Ahh it is all so confusing.

Best way to start PvP is to simply create a PvP-only version of your main character. That way you will have immediate access to all skills, even elites, that your primary character has. Then to earn PvP faction, go to Zaishen Challenge, grab heroes or henchmen, and choose to fight the "Illusionary Weaponry Team". They are very easy to kill, and you can earn 3k Balthazar this way every day in a half hour or less. 3k Balthazar faction per day over a couple of weeks will allow you to buy all of the upgrades, runes, skills and everything else you need to be able to build a character and join us for PvP.

Paul

Best way to start PvP is to simply create a PvP-only version of your main character. That way you will have immediate access to all skills, even elites, that your primary character has. Then to earn PvP faction, go to Zaishen Challenge, grab heroes or henchmen, and choose to fight the "Illusionary Weaponry Team". They are very easy to kill, and you can earn 3k Balthazar this way every day in a half hour or less. 3k Balthazar faction per day over a couple of weeks will allow you to buy all of the upgrades, runes, skills and everything else you need to be able to build a character and join us for PvP.

Paul

Thanks for the great advice Paul will do :)

I am used to doing pvp on Tuesdays and Fridays, but will pvp with you guys any night of the week that I am on. For those who haven't done pvp very much, my opinion is that it is so fun, I don't even want to pve very much any more. If no one is on, I sometimes just do RA.

John

Caro Baro
Iam Still Is

Back