Adding a new req to Kara

I have done the attunement on all 3 of my toons however, I don't have the ring on Theros or Gnimish both of which meet the requirements of Kara and then some however my issue isn't the attunement it's I can never go during the week with Redeemed. The ZA run I did with you guys on that Friday a few weeks ago was the first raid of any kind I've done with Redeemed in 6 months or more..

I am in the same boat,
and I realize that there are a few other people in the same situation,
I was wondering if there is any way we might do a saturday thing, it is just an idea, I don't want to disrupt things within guild, I am perfectly happy with the soloing and just fellowship with the other late night toons.
But maybe......
I am also willing to reroll prot, if a tank is needed but I have no def on my gear, just some ideas... (be gentle:))

A minimum of 1850 reputation with the violet eye. I made a web page that shows who in redeemed is keyed I just don't think anyone has refreshed the data recently:

http://www.toj.cc/wow/members/rosters/redeemed/bc/

This list definately hasn't been updated in a while since I know Adinne is keyed for all of the factions listed. Thought how much this list will actually be used is obviously up in the air, so updating it may not make any difference.

It is be on the honor of the person... And if caught lieing, that person will need to applogize to the raid and be on probation for a week.

I think that is an ok punishment.

It is be on the honor of the person... And if caught lieing, that person will need to applogize to the raid and be on probation for a week.

I think that is an ok punishment.

Agreed.

We should all have the integrity to tell the truth when it comes to meeting requirements for this and all raids.

/agreed.

Posting screenies of your keychain might not be a bad idea.

hehe I doubt even 50% of the guild has ever been to the forums let alone know how to take/upload/and post a screenshot of in game.

hehe I doubt even 50% of the guild has ever been to the forums let alone know how to take/upload/and post a screenshot of in game.

/raises hand

I have taken screen shots... but dont ask me where to find them lol:D cant even get more than one character sig on:eek:

grace period

I just became aware of this new requirement today (and was lucky enough to finish the line to get keyed). Being that the instance resets tonight, will there be a grace period of a week to let those who hadn't gotten started still be able to raid tomorrow? There had been a lot of people who perhaps hadn't been playing for the weekend, or didn't see on the forums, and I'd hate to have them miss out.
I understand that we have to maintain the standards, but i was curious to see if there would be a chance to let people get their keys...

Maybe i'm too heavy on grace and need to firm up some more, but i like letting people enjoy their game time, especially if they've got the gear/skill to run.

Wasn't last week the grace period time? That being said, I'm available to help anyone who needs to still get their key anytime.

will there be a grace period of a week to let those who hadn't gotten started still be able to raid tomorrow? There had been a lot of people who perhaps hadn't been playing for the weekend, or didn't see on the forums, and I'd hate to have them miss out.

Probably not... Might get people to check the forums more often..... seeing that is how we communicate what raids we are doing and what the requirements are.

Is the key a required requirement if you want to go in just for badges, or is it required only for the people who are looking to get gear?

I am assuming that if you still need gear directly from Kara, you are more reliant on going. So making you get the key (even though it is no longer necessary) would tell the leaders you are truly interested in raiding.

Back