Adding a new req to Kara

Mordos

I've talked this over with Goblit and we agree that in order to raid Kara you will need to have the key. Yes, we know you don't need the key to get into kara but this shows us you are dedicated to raiding and taking the first step is getting the Kara key. If you have any problems with this req you can talk to me...

This includes Alts.

If you don't have the ring, you don't have the key, if you can't open the gate, you don't have the key.

honor system isnt good enough? if they lie about having the key then what else will they lie about

There are still people who whisper me for invites who don't meet requirements in other ways....and I have to ferret them out, but I agree that would be the ideal way to do it Where.

If you don't have the ring, you don't have the key, if you can't open the gate, you don't have the key.

Not true. I have the ring but at this point in time havent had the time to set up the last stage of the key run. and as for 1850 honor already there almost exahlted with the violet eye.

hey now.... lol between being ninja invite to heal for runs and getting Mirakle (name soon to change :eek:) geared up to help the pally tanking situation the mage has been neglected.... a little. :D

Gonna work on it though... Heals for sale for a run through durn and BM... any takers....lol

ahh durn too, if I had a solid connection I would help, let ewoks play Mirakle and run you through:p those are cake with pally tanks

anyways I like the new req, maybe special situations where an alt(like jadice) might be allowed in if certain situations arise, ie too many healers and not enough dps anyway and his main has definately been there for the other raids. Kara I really liked having the long quest to get the key. If you cant get through those instances its gonna be real tough to get into the swing of things in a raid. Back when a lot of us did it you had to be in those instances so many times to get through them it really helped get geared up to be effective in a raid anyway. They also should of kept heroic keys at revered for the same reason. Its great for alts to be able to get into heroics faster when the person behind the toon already knows the strats and has friends that overgear the instance to help him through but for a new main to be able to get into heroics that early with no experience I think hurts everyone in the end

It will be the honor system... Really best way... Also, May take a bit before everyone knows the new req sense they all don't read these.

I'm willing to help... Help a couple the other night... Let me know...

Heya,
I have all the keys and am attuned for kara however I do not see my name on the list,
please let me know if you need anything from me

I have done the attunement on all 3 of my toons however, I don't have the ring on Theros or Gnimish both of which meet the requirements of Kara and then some however my issue isn't the attunement it's I can never go during the week with Redeemed. The ZA run I did with you guys on that Friday a few weeks ago was the first raid of any kind I've done with Redeemed in 6 months or more..

I thought you couldn't get the ring without certain things happening first including getting attuned. I'm mistaken, which I am doing alot lately.

On the one hand, many people have gotten attuned, many have gotten multiple toons attuned. And I'm still available to help anybody even do so much as get started in Shadowlabs as I need lower city rep, its one of the few non-exalted reps I have.

I thought you couldn't get the ring without certain things happening first including getting attuned. I'm mistaken, which I am doing alot lately.

On the one hand, many people have gotten attuned, many have gotten multiple toons attuned. And I'm still available to help anybody even do so much as get started in Shadowlabs as I need lower city rep, its one of the few non-exalted reps I have.

No worries.. i believe i was able to pick the quest for the ring up from the guy outside kara after getting the first key frag.

Back