a 1 month's goodbyes

Hey Nevi.... " SANDWORM "

Yeah but Fish can go bad really quick if you don't eat it soon. Also can you trust the sandwich not to already have gone bad? I mean Is there not mayo in the Shrimp Bacon Club. I would worry about the shrimp and how long the sandwich would keep. Really I think I would go with a Cheese Sandwich made of a non very fatty cheese like provolone. because the Provolone will keep longer.

Hey Nevi.... " SANDWORM "

Yeah but Fish can go bad really quick if you don't eat it soon. Also can you trust the sandwich not to already have gone bad? I mean Is there not mayo in the Shrimp Bacon Club. I would worry about the shrimp and how long the sandwich would keep. Really I think I would go with a Cheese Sandwich made of a non very fatty cheese like provolone. because the Provolone will keep longer.

Ahh..the battle between survival or happiness. It depends on the island I guess :)

Maybe we should break it down further to...

What would you eat if there was 0.000000000000000001% chance of rescue?

What would you eat if you only had to wait a few days before da planes came and got you?

IDK...I go for Barro's or Streets of New York these days...although Domino's thin crust can definitely hit the spot

are we now going to hijack the thread hijack to discuss pizza?

I want to try the new dominoes crispy melty thing, looks like 2 thin crusts glued together with cheese between them:p

hmm...that sounds like something they've done before...or maybe i'm thinking of Pizza Hut's stuffed crust. it was pretty good, but sometimes the cheese was a little iffy

promo_crispy_melty.jpg

i'll just put in area code 90210 and see if they deliver to the peach pit

i'm mildly disappointed with myself that i admit to knowing anything about that show

Spam This is not spam this is Thread Hijack.

The difference in spam is to talk about things nobody cares about Thread Hijack is talking about things that other people will talk about but has nothing to do about the main subject.

If we are going to talk about Pizza how about how do you all like your wings. I am a person that like super spicy with a touch of sweet.

Anyone else feeling the need to order pizza and wings now?

Talk about a Weird pizza that my wife loves.

Thin Crust
Jalapeño, Extra Cheese, Pineapple, Ham. She calls it her super Jalapeño Popper pizza.

Me I just want Pepperoni or just lots of cheese.

I can't say that sounds half bad - I go pep & mushroom myself.

Speaking of hot...we went to the Salsa & Chocolate festival @ the phx bot gardens and got some very yummy pineapple and habanero salsa as well as some habanero dry rubs....can't wait to get back home and have some more!

Back