a 1 month's goodbyes

Meh. Spamming guild chat only lasts for however long it stays on the screen...then it's gone. Spam on the forums lasts for as long as it's on the database server. =D

Man I have posted 91 times how and even I know that. People with over 1000 posts have no life and live on these boards way to much.

someone is obviously upset they missed out on the great cake v pie debate prior to it being a blue post...it's ok, wall and i had an epic battle going

...or maybe it's because icthus didn't craft you a 6 slot bag for spending an hour (ok..probably closer to 2 or 3) spamming the forums to get up to 500 posts before wall did

wait...i spent 2-3 hours to get a 6 slot bag...

i fail :(

Well talking about cake or Pie.

What Type of sandwich would you want to have on a Deserted Island and why would you put those toppings on the sandwich?

i want a cattle prod that can be used through the computer! that way i can zap horde and dumb posters :D

Nah this is not a Super Thread Hijack we have not gotten to 50 posts on nothing but Hijack then it is a true Hijack.

Where does this come from

Law of Inexhaustibility- No one *EVER* runs out of ammunition. That is of
course unless they are cornered, out-numbered, out-classed, and unconscious.

Nah this is not a Super Thread Hijack we have not gotten to 50 posts on nothing but Hijack then it is a true Hijack.

Where does this come from

Law of Inexhaustibility- No one *EVER* runs out of ammunition. That is of
course unless they are cornered, out-numbered, out-classed, and unconscious.

But you can be all that and still win...with God on your side

Why would you pick that one? Would you have Mayo on it or just the Sweet Onion Teryaki Chicken.

Me I would go with a Pastrami Sandwich with Onions and Mustard with Peppers Lots of Peppers.

Hmm....mayo in the desert? Sounds like a potential for disaster.

May as well keep with the theme of the island or something...a crabcake sandwich or the Shrimp Bacon Club from Cheesecake Factory (cake!). Can't get enough of that one! The only downside is...it doesn't work very well with condiments, and for some reason, that mustard sounds pretty good right now. Maybe a roast beef with salt&pepper, vinegar, mustard and <insert your favorite island cheese here>.

Actually..scratch the crab cake sandwich...that sounds better in the northeast rather than being stuck on a tropical island.

Back