New profile posts

My computer was overheating and smelled of computer death. I gambled on it being the PSU. Replaced it. Works like a champ. Yay! :D
I am officially signed up for a match-made fantasy pro wrestling league. I may like wrestling a little bit. >.>
That feel when you realize you didn't bring your tablet to work, so you don't have access to your already-downloaded media. Nuuuu.
(Can't figure out how to reply to a post, so...) Or does it put it in the same classification as fruitcake?
Feeling controversial: I'm becoming more comfortable thinking Metal Gear Solid is the most impressive and important series in gaming today.
I finished the Yakuza 5 taxi missions last night! Huzzah! Now back to the main story...
Edit: 20 page paper done. Turned it in. Semester over. Get my MTS on Saturday. Got my PS4 tonight. Altogether stoked.
Tek7@Work
Tek7@Work
Huzzah! Now you're ready for Yakuza 6 and Persona 5. :D
Kendrik
Kendrik
Exactly! :D
On page six of my second-to-last 15-20 page paper of the semester. Graduation is less than two weeks away now. Hooray!
Pinball FX2's Force Awakens tables are on Steam Sale for 33% off right now. Gogogo so we can compete for high scores! :D
Eve Valkyrie launch trailer released. So excited. Thinking I'll go PSVR for it, though. Even with PS4 cost, cheaper than upgrading my PC.lol
I've looked much of this website over, seen a ton of growth and support among it's membership and heavy flow of Truth everywhere. I'm glad Christ Centered Gamer suggested I come here! Thanks for having me!
Peace!
:)

"A word of encouragement to our leaders is a good form of expressing the ministry of helps." - Lewis Long, 2016
My dad was a teacher. His words to me were always about "A good teacher has good students pass them in knowledge." I wish you that kind of success! :)
Back