Yo

ZOMG ITS ELITE I LOVE U MAN WHERE U GO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sups everyone! I had to take a break from CS for quite awhile. I'm not really back into it, but I did manage to visit the new ToJ server yesterday and was happy to see things are still going! It looks like some of the leadership work I've done is still in place, so that's cool to see.

How much of the 'gang' is still around?

Oh, by the way, Goose is still teh scruffy nerf-herder he always was...

WHAAAAAAATTTTTT?! Who let him in? I thought we had an anti-nub device on the doors and...

Oh hey man whats happening? :D

How much of the 'gang' is still around?

not alot, most have moved on or are playing wow, from what i remember, plankeye, kidan, myself, dead-aim is around doesnt play much, alberts alive but doesnt play much, glitch is still playing, and some gfc folks, thats about it

not alot, most have moved on or are playing wow, from what i remember, plankeye, kidan, myself, dead-aim is around doesnt play much, alberts alive but doesnt play much, glitch is still playing, and some gfc folks, thats about it

Don't forget about me...

[toj.cc]phantom;192628 said:
Don't forget about me...
And me! I've come back to playing CS 1.6 since ToJ got its own server. Server address is 8.9.9.48. We may even have a spot or two for admins who can spot those dirty h4x0rz. :D

Back