WTB soul stones

Manyik

Need 5 soul stone from Factions if anyone has any they are going to sell to the merchant please sell to me

I've still got 3 on one of my characters. Also, I've got 2 characters up to Raisu Palace in Factions. If you want to play along with my I'll give you any that drop for me along the way too.

Bethshaya said to tell you all thank you for the flame artifact I got her with the soul stones you gave me. I wouldn't mind having one or two on hand for the new members or heroes as fire seems to be the element of choice and its one of the best focuses out there I've found. Anyway all this means is I will be collecting soul stones for a while. If you have any you don't want please let me know.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Another flame artifact you may want to consider (for heroes) would be the one from Andru Pitrak at House zu Heltzer. Instead of 20/20 it is +1 fire (20%) with +30 health (Identical to Lian's Lantern). It requires Keen Oni Claws. The extra 30 health is nice for survivability of the hero.

Well if anyone has Keen Oni Claws I'd be happy to buy them from too.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Please save your Naga skins for me. I will pay twice what the mechant offers for them. Need skins, not pelts. I need a lot of them.

There is a collector in Breaker Hollow that crafts a nice looking 20/20 Fire Staff that I have tried out on my Heros. He needs 5 Naga skins per staff. I have several +5 energy heads and +30 staff wrappings just itching to get on a staff. Thanks.

Kel, I missed the post on the Keen Oni Claws somehow. I will keep my eyes peeled.

Talon, I think she probably has enough stones for a while. I have given her maybe 35 in the past few weeks. On the other hand, it doesn't take up any extra pack space to add more to them.

I have 2 guys trying to give me presents :D Woot early Valentines day ;)

Kel Queen of all Europe

PS will keep my eyes open for the skins

I think I have enough of the Skull Jujus now. Thanks everyone for being so generous. I can still use some more Naga Skins. Thanks again.

Back