World event phase one currency

Xaris

Hello everyone,

I can not seem to find any concrete information on the following question: Will the sourcestone currency that we are using in phase one be carried over into phase two? Will the merchants still be there or do we need to spend our stones before phase 2? Will the same currency be obtained and used in phase 2?

In a similar vein, what have you guys bought with your stones. I'll hit 1000 stones today but not sure what is the best bang for my buck? The accessories and chalices look ok, but not sure if those items are comparable to what can be obtained in other methods. The skeletal guise looks cool, but I read that it is only usable during the event and not after? Is that true, because that is a waste of 500 stones. If the items are not that much better than other ones that I can make/buy, then maybe buy up all those fluff items and pets?

Or maybe hang on to my stones in hopes that phase two will roll out new things and use the same currency? What do you think?

Not looking for someone to tell me what to do, just looking for other insights.

Thanks,
John

I do not believe the vendor will be gone until several days after the event is done. I can not help but think the items will not be gone until they tell us a deadline. Farthermore, I wonder if future events will use the same sourcestone, but in this I could be wrong.

Not sure if they will continue to use the same stones or not. If so, you'd think Trion would make them into a currency, rather than a backpack item.... just food for thought.

I read Dev posts that said they will leave vendors in game for a long while and that there will be vanity consumable items to purchase to let you spend the last of your currency. They also mentioned no future event will use this same currency so to spend it all up.

Back