WiiU/3DS Nintendo Chapter Roster and Friend Codes Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys may want to scratch the inclusion of the console code for Wii now. It's now useless since the WiiConnect24 service was shut down.
What's sad is that I didn't know the WiiConnect24 service had been shut down until I saw this post. :(

Kendrik: Would you mind creating a new thread where users can post their Nintendo account names (whatever those look like now; I don't own a Wii U or a 3DS, so I'm not familiar with the new setup) as well as friends codes for DS games?

What's sad is that I didn't know the WiiConnect24 service had been shut down until I saw this post. :(

Kendrik: Would you mind creating a new thread where users can post their Nintendo account names (whatever those look like now; I don't own a Wii U or a 3DS, so I'm not familiar with the new setup) as well as friends codes for DS games?

Nintendo Wifi is still up on the Wii, so individual game friend codes are still valid.

Just got my "(limited edition) Wind Waker HD (deluxe set)" Wii U today, [sup]I hope to get some of that monster hunter in the upcoming future[/sup](tried to strike this part, not sure the code though :confused:).. bought MH3Utimate on deal 50% off.

Just got my "(limited edition) Wind Waker HD (deluxe set)" Wii U today, [sup]I hope to get some of that monster hunter in the upcoming future[/sup](tried to strike this part, not sure the code though :confused:).. bought MH3Utimate on deal 50% off.
I don't think we have a strikethrough code enabled on our forums.

If you're interested in us adding strikethrough vB code, you're welcome to send Lloren a PM to request it.

Back on topic: Yay! I may cave and get a Wii U at some point, but my backlog is preventing me from making any more gaming hardware purchases for a while yet. My next planned purchase is a 3DS XL, but I'm waiting for Black Friday bundles.

ToJ Name: Phantom
Preferred Name: Phantom
3DS Friend Code: 4699-6475-0263
WiiU System Code:

I'll find my WiiU one sometime later today too. I only have like 4 games for the WiiU and 3 of them are Wii games though.

Last edited:
My 3DS Friend Code is: 3196-4352-5148

Add me! :)

My 3ds friend code is 2895-6883-3910.
I have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, and Kingdom Hearts 3d (so, not much online capability yet), but I plan on getting Pokemon in the near future.

I set up my Nintendo Network account today! You can add/follow me on Miiverse; my username is gummyzergling.

In the next few days I would like to update the friend code list to be on the front of the forum topic. If you don't mind I will update this so it will be easily accessible.

In the next few days I would like to update the friend code list to be on the front of the forum topic. If you don't mind I will update this so it will be easily accessible.
Please do!

I am locking this older thread, and going to begin a fresh new one at the beginning of the forums. Please post in the 2014 update topic that is now sticky(ed) at the beginning of the forums. I will go through and list all the FC codes and ids posted here, but to keep it a bit more organized I needed to start with a fresh thread. :) Hope no one minds!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back