White Lion Level 40 Extravaganza!

coldturkey49

Yours truly, Ilya, reached Rank 40 a while ago. What a trip from 1 to 40.
Full of thrills, excitement, rage, and various other emotional extremes! :eek:

Once I achieved Rank 40, I proceeded to:

• Finalize my Loner build, tis all nice and optimized now.

• Dyed most of my armor blazing orange and stylish purple :cool:

• Tried to record some solid RvR to show what a level 40 White Lion Loner build can really do.

So here is the just under 6 minutes video, of how DPS looks to a 40 Loner build White Lion:
Shout out to Kutluch!

Having leveled a White Lino from 1 to 40, my overall class review is positive.
I really am starting to think the White Lion has some of the biggest single target DPS potential in the game, at least if they are specked a certain way.
Also, please don't think I believe the Loner build is the only way to go. I hope to switch to a Lion-reliant build soon and try that out.

And finally, a side note on the music I choose to use for my videos:
The Bible clearly tells us to follow the laws of the land.
Uploading a You Tube Video with copyrighted music and no express written consent is illegal.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081024152617AAXTP20 (a good speech in here on the music topic).
The music I use is from composers long dead, public domain music http://www.musopen.com/html/about.html.
So please, be considerate of the fact that I am obeying God.
If you don't like the music, then mute my audio, slap in your favorite CD, and crank up the volume while watching.

Hope you all enjoy the White Lion goodness!

P. S. This is hopefully not my last video :D

Last edited:
Awesome, I only died once in your movie... but you forgot to add in the part where I solo 12 guys... *cough* *cough* and your mortal enemy from WoW where you and I captured his banner *cough* *cough*.

Very nicely done, I'm very jealous of your ability that lets you fly at enemies, you'll have to teach my WH to do that sometime.

-Kut

I'm downloading now and can't wait, but wanted to first and foremost apologize if my previous post came across as any type of complaint or gripe about the music.

I was blissfully ignorant about the fact that using that music would be breaking the law, and was simply stating how cool it would be to see your utter waylaying of destruction set to some of today's best christian rock would be.

I humbly ask your forgiveness for implying that making the videos the way you did wasn't "good enough" I admire the fact that you are upholding our values and again apologize.

it's finished so I'm going to go drool now :)

P. S. This is hopefully not my last video :D

Amen to that!

I loved it and once again you are causing me to question my choice in making one of my characters a main.

I played a Warrior in WoW and was both ms spec'd and fury, and i loved nothing more then hitting the charge button and mowing someone down.

ugh i'm going to have to just make a choice and delete all my other characters so I can commit :)

Awesome video please make more!

Same as Tath, I apologize for the music thing.

Anyways, that damage is crazy. What classes do you have the most trouble with though? I think I have to roll a second alt, that being a WL. :p

Tath, Keero, forgiven and forgotten. And thank you for apologizing, really Christ-Like of you both.

Another shout out to Kutluch!
And sadly, I did not record us capturing the guild banner of the guild Rush.
Midol, the guild leader, is definitely someone I love to see in scenarios.
Back in my WoW days, he was the leader of a Horde twink guild, I was a leader of an Alliance twink guild.
And boy did we go at it(in game)!

The class I have the most trouble with is a smart 'sword and board' chosen.
#1 they are a tank, so they mitigate a lot of my damage (especially with the shield).
#2 they can hit you with something that makes all your abilities take an extra second to cast, aka annoying.
These 2 factors make a smart chosen tough as nails sometimes.

Easiest classes are Squig Herders and Sorcerers.

Last edited:
I'm really torn, I have my sm who is my highest char at 22, part of me thinks I should stick with that since it's the highest, but I miss seeing those big crits :)

I have my sw who can do good damage, and I get to plink away, but dies sooo fast lol and I can't kill people quickly

my am is fun and I like healing, but not full time

wp was a blast, and decent damage, my favorite just based on looks, but again have to heal others or be seen as selfish.

lastly my wl, my least favorite looks wise, but wow lots of fun, and the lions are gorgeous!!

ugh i'm gonna try to decide and stick it out, since i'm missing out on so much rvr with you guys.

Tath, Keero, forgiven and forgotten. And thank you for apologizing, really Christ-Like of you both.

Another shout out to Kutluch!
And sadly, I did not record us capturing the guild banner of the guild Rush.
Midol, the guild leader, is definitely someone I love to see in scenarios.
Back in my WoW days, he was the leader of a Horde twink guild, I was a leader of an Alliance twink guild.
And boy did we go at it(in game)!

The class I have the most trouble with is a smart 'sword and board' chosen.
#1 they are a tank, so they mitigate a lot of my damage (especially with the shield).
#2 they can hit you with something that makes all your abilities take an extra second to cast, aka annoying.
These 2 factors make a smart chosen tough as nails sometimes.

Easiest classes are Squig Herders and Sorcerers.

We did it once, we'll just have to do it again. :D

I usually delete the files after I make a video with them. So 177 Gigs ATM.

The signature is indeed from http://www.wardb.com/
  • You must be registered.
  • Go to the 'My Characters' page.
  • Click on the character you want to show.
  • They will give you html to link your character, on of which should have a img src="http://www.wardb.com/sigs/52771.jpg
  • Use that Image Url for a portion of your signature.

Ok, just a test post to see if I got it right...

It didn't work, what have I done wrong? :D

HTML doesn't work on the boards. You have to use VB Code which uses brackets instead:

354966.jpg%22
HTML:
[img]http://www.wardb.com/sigs/354966.jpg[/img]

Back