what do u think?

Zero Hotz

well the subject here is it ok to get married in the MMORPGs for example star wars galaxies you can get married and it does not any socials to your game and it does not really show when u kiss it just says " so and so kisses you" and thats about it. So what do you guys think is it wrong to get married in the game? or is it ok just for fun? tell me what you guys think!

I cant really say I have a problem with it, its rather a funny concept, but if the game in general is an obssesion for a person, as in playing much longer then they should and neglecting real life, then Id advise those people to stay away from those aspects of a game, well gaming in general if they are hat obessed, since they may consider it more then just a game. As long as people dont put and credence( i think thats the right word) or value in it, I cant see a problem with.

lol, didnt take that into consideration. Id also advise advoiding it if you were married or had plans too..............

It also depends on whether or not you do any actual roleplaying. If you're in a roleplay, and it follows as part of the storyline progression...is it wrong to enact a marriage in a play or movie? Of course not.

Lol, i've married 40 people on runescape (i'm the preist silly) Yup...I normally have to make the diamond rings for them...it's a pretty sad thing...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ((cga)maklakaWCIII @ April 05 2004,7:16)]Lol, i've married 40 people on runescape (i'm the preist silly) Yup...I normally have to make the diamond rings for them...it's a pretty sad thing...
That disgusts me

alrighty someone else here plays runescpae whats ur screen name?

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
-_- i'll help ya out

i play now my name is geuss comon guess if you gueesed Thejfreak you win a free ash and bones on runscape lol see you there im at emacthejfreak all little
biggrin.gif

Back