What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but the person who gave me the stuff is a certified natural whatchamacallit.

recommendations we cannot make from this community.
Again we cannot make medical suggestions even if they work for us

What if they work for everyone I know who's tried them? I'd still recommend Darth to look into something with holistic stuff, so long as it doesn't conflict with meds, and they usually don't.

by the way, I've been taking these chlorophyll things for a few months and it's done wonders for acne. Don't know why. Just does. Ask someone who knows about it.

Again we can recommend that people go see licensed caregivers etc but we cannot recommend that they take any product without the advice of these caregivers EVEN IF they work for us.

I am quite serious with this and I expect you to listen to me regarding this issue. If you cannot then do not post here publically. PERIOD!!!

We as a community cannot be held responsible for a few people recommending things that are not regulated by the FDA and are considered supplements due to the bigger consequences of what some of these things can interact with etc and depending on the person cause them great harm or even death. I do know what I am talking about.

This forum is designed for those of us who are a bit maturer to help guide some of us who are a bit younger and also help support each other.

I feel very strongly that this thread needs closing because of lack of respect towards me when I requested the above as well as repeated off topic conversations. If you have a problem or question about what I have posted you can pm or im me and we can discuss it.

Blessings,"Angel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back