Weekly Runs in May

Durruck

Pirate!
In May, we'll be switching back to Mondays for Guild night. So we'll go out on the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th.

Seeing that we're starting in ZG on the last of April's runs, we're still up in the air what we're going to be doing come May 1st.

The plan is to goto ZG again May 1st, but our destination will be determined by how we do on Friday, signups for Monday, and a few other things. If we goto ZG, only level 60 characters will be invited. If we revert back to uBRS, levels 58 & 59 will be welcome.

If your character is Level 58 or 59, please go ahead and sign up. That way, if we go back to uBRS, we'll have the list of who is interested to help invites go quicker.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to post, ask in game, or hollar in TS; As always, Adam is the boss - I'm just his posting pawn :)

Well, unfortuneately do to my schedule Mondays are out for me. :( The time we finish is a little late for me.

Since I don't run guild ads, I won't be able to sign up for the ZG run. However, I would like to state that I'll be there in high damage fashion.

Mike - sorry to hear that. We can still do runs on Thurs-Sunday, but it won't be guild only.... we'll fill in with SGA as needed.. Schedule anything you want; I'm sure you'll get some takers (me!)

Reason - I'll add you. Do you want to sign up for Friday's run, or Monday's run?

Durruck said:
Mike - sorry to hear that. We can still do runs on Thurs-Sunday, but it won't be guild only.... we'll fill in with SGA as needed.. Schedule anything you want; I'm sure you'll get some takers (me!)

Reason - I'll add you. Do you want to sign up for Friday's run, or Monday's run?

I'll be in for Fridays run if we are heading to ZG.

A great site, but it needs Moonkins and assumes that all feral druids are gonna be cats.

*stew* HDIR is better for TTs than for warriors... *stew*

hehe, yeah I didn't really look over everything in detail. :) I just looked over the warrior section. I was just happy to see that the differentiated tanks from dps warriors.

Back