Waiting Waiting

Horde's fun lol. I'd prob be horde if Redeemed wasnt around :p I've always played alliance..I wanna see the other side!

I was so bored I created a DK Draenai on a Latin American server...I also played my BE Lock over on Magtheridon

One day we could do a mass exodus to another server when our server is down. We could remake Redeemed over there for when Stonemaul is down.. it'd be the largest guild with all lvl 1's in the world! lol.

I remember starting a guild named Unsanctified - it was a horde guild! It was fun taking a bunch of level 1 undead to UC while it was under attack from the pitiful alliance! phear the level 1 onslaught.

I think I could hear the alliance laughing at us!

I remember starting a guild named Unsanctified - it was a horde guild! It was fun taking a bunch of level 1 undead to UC while it was under attack from the pitiful alliance! phear the level 1 onslaught.

I think I could hear the alliance laughing at us!

UnSanctified is still on Magtheridon and my Lock is GL there, she is 25 and holding..

They upgraded the food of the hamsters powering the servers and it gave them diarhea.

Incorrect!

The World of Warcraft runs on the crushed dreams and tears of WoW gamers.. and they needed to stock up.. so they "extended" the maintenance another couple of hours.

You'd think they'd have enough of those from when they decided to not release a DPS caster Legendary weapon in this expansion... but I guess not.

Last edited:
Back