Use 10 day free trials for extra time or ?

Brothertruck

Hi folks just curious . I recently bought wrath of the lich king and cataclysm along with a game card yesterday in light of me returning to wow . I did this because I only had up to BC.

So an interesting situation I'm in . I claimed my 7 free days I was given with the launch of cataclysm this past week since I figured it would save me a few extra bucks and see if it was worth returning .

Now once my 7 days are up I can also use a 10 day trial for wrath of the lich king . There is also a 10 day trial for cataclysm for those with who have wotlk but yet to have tried the cata xpac.

So while I am already to go for upgradeing I need some advice . Should I wait and use the extra free trials for wotlk and cata before upgradeing which would give me a total of 20 free days . Mind you I would need to upgrade my account to wotlk to take advantage of the cata free trial .

Or do you think I should just upgrade totally to cata today . Mind you I don't have any high level toons .

What do you think are the pros and cons to my situation if there are any for that matter .

Don't forget i have also a 60 day game card ready to go as well

Last edited:
Back