Update

ToJ | Dead_Aim

Hey guys thought I would give you a little update on the position of sc chapter. Im sorry its taken so long. Currently I have been tied up in school, AP and Honors classes keeping me busy and when Im not doing that Im trying to work on CS and social skills and I haven't had much time for these forums or the sc chapter. I am very sorry for it and I do believe that I shall try my best to get a tourney together sometime in October (this time on Brood Warz).

Just sit tight, keep posting and keep playing sc in the name of God.

noobikins
smile.gif

Have no fear, we're still around and waiting for the next great RTS. Until then, we'll dust off our Brood War CDs (or ISO images) from time to time and pummel each other senseless.

Natural Selection and Starcraft. All the aliens versus marines action that a gamer could ever desire.

**cough cough** team fortress.... the forgotten yet awesome mod of half-life... can't wait till half-life 2 and team fortress 2 come out!!!!

Violation of forum rules.. this is STARCRAFT CHAPTER not AVP2
mad.gif
mad.gif

keep it up, and i'll hav no choice but to erase it:(

i do have some respect for TFC chapter.. and Holycrusader's work.. its one of the dying chapters and he's tryin to revive it, but maxx ur jus spammin it up everywehre with Off-topic stuffs.. i can only accept much.. so plz follow the rule.. this is StarCraft chapter
smile.gif

neither is it a half life chapter or a ns chapter...

if you think im so annoying then ban me. I'm getting sick and tired of mods who think they can use their powers to bully anyone they don't like or agree with.

another thing is I cant tell what forum this is they all say "general" in active topics searches. Its really annoying and I wish the admins would do something about it.

I do not wish nor want to bann any one in CGA and abuse my moderator powers.. I guess i got over-carried *shrut* I appologize
smile.gif

If it says its general forum.. we'll try to fix it up.

maxx no offense but it was pure spam and i would agree with flash. and i hope to play in the turny and at least get in the top 1
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Back