Unofficial ToJ NS2 server testing thread

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Okay, so after last night's games, I don't think the server is up to running 16 slots. 10? Definitely. 12 or 14? Probably. 16? Not so much.

The server also throws an error about not writing snapshots...or something like that. I've slept since last night. :p

Other than that, the server runs really, really well!

Does anyone else have anything to report?

I saw that error..we can report that to UKW. 10 it will run fine..let's try 12 and see how it works.

I've restarted the server after decreasing the number of player slots from 16 to 12.

And now I'm really, really, really going to try to stop tinkering with game servers. If I don't, I think my wife and a few ToJ members are going to sit me down for an intervention. :p

After a busy bit at work, things should be normalizing. May experience a few bumps next week with classes starting, but I should be able to do stuff and things again.

I'm hoping to play tonight, but that may get preempted by cleaning in preparation for my wife's dad coming over tomorrow to help me plan how to run cables from the living room to the bedroom for my desktop PC.

By the way, you can connect to the unofficial ToJ NS2 server by launching NS2, pressing the ` key (next to the 1 key), typing connect hescominsoon.dyndns.org, and pressing Enter.

Back