Unified in Love

Jeshurun

:D The key to unity is love. We were commanded to love one another by the Lord. As 1 John 4:7-8 says "Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not love God" We walk in the light as he is in the light. 1 Thessalonians 5:5 says "For you are all sons of light and sons of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness." God gave us His only begotten son because He love us. Again look what 1 John 4:16 says "So we know and believe the love God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." Unity is perfectness. The trinity is unified in love. The blessing of unity is eternal life. As we read in Psalm 133:1-3 " Behold , how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down upon the beard, upon the beard of Aaron, running down upon the collar of his robes! It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion! For there the Lord has commanded the blessing, life for evermore." As we come together in love and agree together, we become perfect like Jesus was perfect. God is love and He is perfect, Jesus is perfect and the Holy Spirit is perfect, and they are unified as one, in love to one another and this therefore makes them forever perfect, forever eternal. In John 13:34-35 Jesus said "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." Jesus said the same thing again in John 15:12 and John 15:17. Obviously love is very important for us to learn. Also remember that 1 John 4:18 say "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear." Theres that word perfect again and it would seem as we become perfect in love that we are unified. 1 John 4:21 says " And this commandment we have from Him, that he who loves God should love his brother also." So if we love God we will keep His commandments. Ecclesiastes 12:13 declares "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God, and keep His commandments; for this is the whole duty of man." Obediance is better than sacrifice and we must learn obediance in suffering, just as Jesus did. And as we do, unity will come to the body of Christ. Love ya, and Bless you all. Your brother in Christ's service forever, Randall aka Jeshurun/Whitestone = Rev.2:17 :) P.S. Light excells darkness! God's way not our way is the only way--->JESUS is the WAY! Psalm133:1-3:D

Last edited:
Jeshurun, please don't take this harshly, but could you please use some paragraphs in your posts? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I have a hard time reading your posts at all and will likely just skip over them in the future if they are one huge paragraph.

Back