unable to sign up for raids due to unable to log in

augustious

Hello iam augustious a 60 hunter from sword of fate guild, for some reason iam unable to sign up for raids because it won't allow me sign in, when i do sign in or log in it says that it is a invalid name, so when i try to re register it will then say someone is using that name and email address which of course is me, as u can see i have registered here in the forums with a problem but iam having problems with the raid sign up site.I don't know if there is something i need to do ? please help me in this because i hate being able to not to sign up and then having to depend on people not showing up or leaving so that i can get in these raids, thanks so much and hope to hear a solution from someone.

If you didn't get my email, try signing up again. Let me know if you still have problems and what browser you are using.

well i did register again with the same results as befpre. i did recieve the email that i was registered but can't log in, my browser is internet explorer 7.0,i hope that we can find a solution to this, thanks for your help plankeye.

I would recomend trying a browser other then IE7 since it is still a beta product and let me know if you have the same problem. I will try downloading it myself to see if i can duplicate it. There is also a minor update to phpraid. I'll look into the changelog and see if it addresses login issues and apply it.

I attempt to log on at my work where I am beta testing IE7 and I have several issues with it. One is a cookie issue and a few more technical problems. I would suggest you utilize Firefox if you have grown to like the IE7 interface. They are almost the same thing i.e. the open in new tabs feature.....

Hope to see you in the raids!

Back