uBRS 9/25/06

Reason

This was the first time in a few weeks that we have been able to get enough people to come. I wanted to say thanks for those who did. Moonscipher (I think that's how ya spell it, lol) and Reasonable both were able to complete their attunement for Onyxia quests.

Loot? Not sure. The only thing that I know I obtained was the Wildfire Cape that drops off of Pyroguard Emberseer. This cape, along with Anita's enchant for +FR she gave me last night, put me up to +108 FR. This should help out a lot for Ony runs that I'll be doing now.

It did takes us 3 times I believe to down Fatherflame. To many hatchlings spawning and not killing the redheads fast enough caused this. The 3rd time is a charm though and this was our only wipe of the instance. We only saw a few other deaths during the run, with most of them on the Drakk fight.

We also can't forget about the awsome job Reasonable did to port everyone out after the raid was over. Oh yeah, that's right, he clicked the wrong button. lol. Sorry about that guys. I looked in my party chat and was wondering why I didn't see my macro for my portal. I realized to late however and ported only myself to Darnassus. Thankfully, Zennen was still there in the raid and ported everyone safely to their required destination.

Till next time, take care of yourself, and each other. :p

- Chris

It was actually a very sucessful run, although a bit long :( Sorry Randy and Sheri. Anyway, I just wanted to point out that the wipes on Father Flame were not in vain, Shebaly did me her Devout shoulders. Hurray!!

We also can't forget about the awsome job Reasonable did to port everyone out after the raid was over. Oh yeah, that's right, he clicked the wrong button. lol. Sorry about that guys. I looked in my party chat and was wondering why I didn't see my macro for my portal. I realized to late however and ported only myself to Darnassus. Thankfully, Zennen was still there in the raid and ported everyone safely to their required destination.

I did something like this once. I was standing at the bank in Darnassus, when I was /w'd; some guy would pay for a port to IF. I invite him, he pays me, I push the button, and...huh? Why am I in IF? I look down and see he said some negative comment in /p. I said, "Sorry, brb." By the time I ported back to Darnassus, he had dropped group. So, I mailed his money back, appologized again, and explained what happened. Ever since then, I double-check which button to push.

Hopefully I will FINALLY get Jailbreak done this week and be able to get the blood next time we run UBRS. I should be around next Monday again as my hockey game next week is Sunday instead of Monday. And I am getting better equiped for tanking in these instances. By killing Drak last night I was able to get my Mark of Tyranny which puts my AR at just under 6500 (was about 5800 last night). A few more upgrades will get me in a better range to tank longer. Although our healers did a great job last night keeping my soft bear body healed for the fights I had to off-tank.

Hopefully we can pull this together again next week.

Hopefully I will FINALLY get Jailbreak done this week and be able to get the blood next time we run UBRS.

Put up a BRD run on Group Calander when the servers are back up. Then, put in the description that you want to do Jail Break. I'll sign up and help ya out.

Although I tend to login nearly every night I'm never certain if I will be on so I try not to schedule anything. I find this way works better with the wife. The only night I commit to are Friday's when I know we are going to be home. More than 1 night a week committed time can cause wife aggro that I don't think cower will work against.

Besides, I never know when there is going to be a new kid in the house. We currently have a 2 week old (6lbs!) baby we are taking care of until Thursday when the family adopting her comes and gets her. Three weeks ago we had a 1 year old for 2 weeks from foster care. When there are 4 kids in the house there is no way for me to leave all that on my wife (unless I have a hockey game!)

I actually need the jail break on both my 60s. If/when you have time, whisper me or ask me on TS. I have a bad habit of ignoring most of the /g chat unless I'm in flight to some far off land.

I'm just sorry that we couldn't stay. I had to get up at 3am st. I've really been dragging today... it's felt like I'm a step behind all day.

Back