Tribe of Judah XBox Chapter

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Tribe of Judah's first console gaming chapter will be going live soon. Watch the ToJ news page for updates and stay tuned to the forums.

Tribe of Judah is proud to present the Xbox Live Chapter site:

http://www.toj.cc/xbox/

All the backend stuff is complete.  Members can now request to be added to the chapter and its sub chapters which consist of:

Counter-Strike
Crimson Skies
MechAssault
Midtown Madness 3
Rainbow Six 3
Unreal Championship

w00t!  I have an xbox but have been holding off on the xbox live as it is a subscription service.  But it might be worth it now that I can find other Christians online.

no Halo?
wow.gif

SACRILAGE!!!
mad.gif

Max, Halo is not on Xbox Live.

Plankeye: You should consider the 2 month trial which is bundled with some games now. If you have Xbox Live already installed on your Xbox, I can give you the subscription code, because I have 3
biggrin.gif

I am not Tek7, nor do I claim to be, but heres what I think.

Xbox Live, IMHO, is much more popular and has a larger user base than the PlayStation2 Online. If we can find enough people interested and can appoint staff, then I think Tek wouldn't mind having a PS2 Online Chapter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PureFun @ Jan. 04 2004,10:08)]Xbox Live, IMHO, is much more popular and has a larger user base than the PlayStation2 Online.  If we can find enough people interested and can appoint staff, then I think Tek wouldn't mind having a PS2 Online Chapter.
Ditto. I'm down with the PS2 love. Just have to get some staff before we start a chapter for it.

Buuut, I'm in no particular rush to start a PS2 chapter at the moment. I'd like to get our feet wet with the XBox chapter and go from there. Still, if you're willing to lead a PS2 chapter, e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Jan. 02 2004,8:57)]no Halo?
wow.gif

SACRILAGE!!!  
mad.gif
If there's enough demand and members willing to lead a Halo sub-chapter, we'll make one.

If you want a Halo sub-chapter, say it loud and say it proud on the XBox Live chapter general discussion forum.

But halo is not on Xbox Live!

Tons of people on here will be getting Halo 2 though...perhaps once that gets rolling we can start one for that.

Plus, I dont think MaxX has an Xbox.

No. Why get a n00b xbox when I can own on my comp?
tounge.gif

Purefun, are you sure...last time I checked halo was the only reason the xbox exsisted...

If it's not supported, just goes to show you MS's retardedness.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Jan. 06 2004,8:27)]No. Why get a n00b xbox when I can own on my comp?
tounge.gif

Purefun, are you sure...last time I checked halo was the only reason the xbox exsisted...

If it's not supported, just goes to show you MS's retardedness.
mad.gif
Halo isn't a Live game, but can be played online for free using 'tunnel software' to trick the xbox into thinking the internet is a LAN.

The reason that Halo isn't compatible with Live, is because it came out a year before Xbox Live went live.

Halo 2 will be Live compatible though.

Back