Tournament brackets/details cemented

D

d23-MasterD

Rules:

-No hacking. Use of hacks resort in instant disqualification. If a game is hack-suspicious, save the replay to be reviewed by me. If you don't save the replay, I can't help you.

-Loser picks next map. EX: Loser of game 1 will pick the map to be used for game 2. Loser of game 2 picks the map for game 3, etc.

-Maps to be used are Lost Temple (ladder) , Rivalry (ladder) , Showdown (brood war > ladder) , River Styx (old ladder) , Bone Canyon (old ladder). It is possible to play the same map 3-5 times, depending on which is chosen.

-No specific tactic rules are set (EX: no rush, no allied mines, etc.) If you wish to set such rules, you and your opponent must agree on them, otherwise their not mandatory.

-Save replays in championship game. Not required in other games, unless to be reviewed for hacking.

-There is no designated day for everyone to get together and play their opponent, the two of you need to schedule a time good for both of you to play your games, then let me know who advances. Please try to keep up the pace with everyone else on it (don't be waiting to play your round 1 matchup a week after everyone else is about to start round 2)

-If lag persists and the connection may be in danger, save the game, that way if your disconnected you can pick up from where it left off. In no way will disconnecting result in a rematch / restart. The reason for this is if the game has been going 20 minutes, and its a 200/200 zerg against a crippled terran, the terran won't get a restart at the game when its appearant hes lost.

-Any questions, ask me. Email me at dustin_seay@hotmail.com so I have a means of contacting you for obvious reasons (updates, brackets, etc)

-Brackets can be found here. http://www.battlereports.com/tournam....d=15129

You can go ahead and start whenever you please, I know Dan will have to wait til April, but unless you play him first round, you may commence.

Thanks again for setting up this excellent tournament, MasterD!
biggrin.gif

Back