ToC 10 man - Saturday 8:30 am

Wend

The Forgiven Guild Leader
Okay...I'll stop hinting that people should run a raid on Saturday morning and dive in :)

Nikolas (Ruinblade) and I are going to try to gather a group of people to do ToC-10.

We will need 2 tanks (please someone speak up if I need 3), 3 healers and 5 dps.

ATM we have 1 tank (Ruinblade), 1 healer (Wend) and possible 1 dps (Weeamber). Nikolas put it up on the calendar for next Saturday (Feb 13) at 8:30 a.m server time.

I'll come ... if you can drag my butt out of bed at the ungodly time of 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning. I sure enjoyed our old MC runs Saturday mornings.

At least it's only 8:30 am for you. For those of us over here on the left coast, it's only 7:30, or to use your nomenclature - UNGODLY SQUARED! I'm sorry, but at 7:30 am I am pretty much tank that doesn't know the difference between Disarm and Devastate (aka - Rhys).

lol - j/k pal.

Eric

I only use dev and ss now get with the times, and i work most saturdays or I would help out

i need more gear for buto and i can heal/dps. only problem is i might not be around next saturday. i am hoping to be gone most of that day driving to see a friend and do some window shopping.

Niko and I were thinking that we might switch this to Ony 10man as there will be a lot of people saved to ToC10. Would there be more interest in Ony 10?

Back